The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT

Go down 
+15
MatreroG
O Ilusionista
brucewayne74
gartanham
RYUYAGAMI
volzzilla
lordzeus1
Doom
crosspotts1.0
Pilgrim
jspiderman171717
Shining
DerWerwolf
Avaid
RobsonMSH
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RobsonMSH

Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT Empty
PostSubject: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 6:47 am

Merry Christmas everyone!!! It is a great joy to be back here with you!  santa

In 1996 Capcom released the game Marvel Super Heroes War of Gems for the SNES, which sought to "port" some of the success of MSH to Arcades. War of Gems actually featured a beat'em'up inspired by X-Men Mutant Apocalypse...in this case the game that portrayed the Infinity War Saga, even I loved the game, despite receiving a lot of criticism from a large part of the public.

Something that always stayed in my imagination was what would it be like if Capcom had actually brought a fighting game? Thanks to Mugen and the phenomenal partnership of MatreroG today I could finally test this hypothesis, so I bring you Marvel War of Gems for Mugen.

What you find in the game:
- 54 playable characters, developed exclusively for the game.
- 45 stages, 42 exclusively for the game made by MatreroG.
- System Infinity Gems.
Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT Mugen022
Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT Mugen024
Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT Mugen023
Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT Mugen025

Naturally, doubts may arise on how to use the game's resources...so that you can learn more about how to play and clear up some doubts, consult the game's documentation in the "READ ME" file contained in the folder installed on your computer.

Here is the link for you to download the first version of the project, still in BETA:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kwj2zexh2lyow20/MWGv0.2.rar/file
Also on the same server you can contact us to clear doubts or even if you are a Creator to know how you can help us.

Possibly there will be many bugs found in this release, so please try to report them to the developers so they can fix them in future releases.

Last edited by RobsonMSH on December 30th 2022, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

candido159, yolomate, jspiderman171717, kimczi, Vovanilkto, Rotsopmi, Avaid and AvalokiteshvaraX like this post

Back to top Go down
Avaid

Avaid

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 8:21 am

HELLYEAH LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RobsonMSH likes this post

Back to top Go down
DerWerwolf

DerWerwolf

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 9:28 am

This is very cool. Merry christmas and thanks to you and Matrero!

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 9:41 am

It seems perfect... I will try as soon as possible
The Adam warlock quote where he said "your Christmas is in risk" is simply marvelous:XD:

So Merry "risk" Christmas guys and thanks for this fantastic game

Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 12:24 pm

It's a fantastic beta, always good to get a new game for christmas thanks!

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 2:13 pm

Amazing work, thanks for sharing!!!!

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 2:39 pm

It seem so cool

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 2:42 pm

THANKS THANKS THANKS ilu

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
lordzeus1

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 3:31 pm

que trabajo mas hermoso te felicito ,ah y feliz navidad paisanos

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 7:02 pm

this is pretty amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 9:24 pm

a very complete job. It has many characters to choose from and especially the fabulous stages of Matrero G. Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 6:34 am

affraid Amazing work, it really feels like I'm playing a Super Nintendo classic, congratulations my friend for the great release and thanks for sharing this gift cheers

Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 7:07 am

A new retro Marvel project,After the great works of zvitor,but this Is also real great

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 29th 2022, 9:45 am

I've made a video to showcase your game at my channel, using the normal speed because I think its better this way:

But there is a problem: Since you developed it with a slower pace in mind, when you change the speed, the characters walk speed becomes terrible slow.
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT EmptyDecember 30th 2022, 1:07 pm

Hello guys...almost a week after the release of the Beta version I've already made some corrections to avoid some inconveniences...In this version some infinites were removed:

Link V0.2:
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/kwj2zexh2lyow20/MWGv0.2.rar/file

Keep playing and exploring the contents to help me polish the game. Thanks!

MatreroG and Avaid like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT   Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT Empty

Back to top Go down

Marvel War of Gems - MUGEN RELEASE MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next