The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022

Go down 
+6
volzzilla
Pilgrim
Doom
bam77
Shining
gartanham
10 posters
AuthorMessage
gartanham

gartanham

Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 Empty
PostSubject: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 3:08 am

This has always been my favorite character in the Capcom Captain Commando game.
when I saw my friend Capcomnator release the first version of it, I was amazed and very happy,
however I saw that it had few sprites and its gameplay was not good yet, I waited for updates that unfortunately did not come
I think because of many of our friend's projects, it was when he put Mack as open source, so I decided to get my hands dirty
and give the update that this character deserved, I created several sprites and new animations and showed them on the MMV, that's when Capcomnator or Mazmerald,
he decided to want to participate too, he improved the char coding a lot and with my help he added the movements that I asked for,
but the A.I and an invincibility bug that were not resolved and left the char to be desired,
As at the time I didn't understand much about coding, I had to see our character stand still once again,
but now with a little more knowledge I managed to improve it and make it a great challenge in versus mode
in addition to improving its gameplay, sprites and animations...
I leave now with you the realization of another dream... I hope you have fun.

Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 0_910-10Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 Png-tr10Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 0_530010

LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION OF VIDEO...

pseudoingles and bam77 like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 4:11 am

BIG surprise for this CHRISTMAS

really thanks garth clap

and MERRY CHRISTMAS to all !!!

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
bam77

bam77

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 4:13 am

Bravo my friend clap

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 1:37 pm

Thanks for the update ... Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 705151839

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 2:12 pm

Well Done!!!!!

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 7:00 pm

very cool present gart Smile

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Tiger-Boy

Tiger-Boy

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 7:32 pm

Outstanding! Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 1f631

Thank you for the great work!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/@tigermugen3597
RYUYAGAMI

RYUYAGAMI

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 25th 2022, 9:15 pm

I am very excited to see the progress of this char, he has classic movements from the game captain commando, that transport my mind back 30 years. Keep it up!!!

Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 6:32 am

Thank you for the kind words my friends, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, I will still make future updates to make it better whenever possible. cheers ilu
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 26th 2022, 7:04 am

I knew the char only when I played on Marvel vs capcom, but I never said he could became a so cool char

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 EmptyDecember 27th 2022, 6:48 am

gartanham wrote:
This has always been my favorite character in the Capcom Captain Commando game.
when I saw my friend Capcomnator release the first version of it, I was amazed and very happy,
however I saw that it had few sprites and its gameplay was not good yet, I waited for updates that unfortunately did not come
I think because of many of our friend's projects, it was when he put Mack as open source, so I decided to get my hands dirty
and give the update that this character deserved, I created several sprites and new animations and showed them on the MMV, that's when Capcomnator or Mazmerald,
he decided to want to participate too, he improved the char coding a lot and with my help he added the movements that I asked for,
but the A.I and an invincibility bug that were not resolved and left the char to be desired,
As at the time I didn't understand much about coding, I had to see our character stand still once again,
but now with a little more knowledge I managed to improve it and make it a great challenge in versus mode
in addition to improving its gameplay, sprites and animations...
I leave now with you the realization of another dream... I hope you have fun.

Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 0_910-10Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 Png-tr10Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 0_530010

LINK IN THE DESCRIPTION OF VIDEO...

[/quote]
This is fantastic, it feels like a very complete char, I think it is a masterpiece that was born from no more than 20 sprites in MVC 2, surely Mazemerald would love it, .. He should be encouraged to create an enemy of the series like Yamato , Dolg or Monster
Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 04d98610

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022   Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mack jennety updat by Gartanham, gift for christmas of 2022
Page 1 of 1