The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Skhsato123 Sprites
World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 5:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JoeyBananasAC

World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO Empty
PostSubject: World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO   World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 2:23 pm

A Christmas Gift for all my fellow Mugen/Ikemen users, An Announcer pack for Character Selection using the World Tournament Announcer from DBZ. The voice works well for alot of the characters but a few make him sound a bit off. I used an A.I. voice for all of these lines and it took me weeks to make, I only got half way through my own roster but I figured I got enough Marvel and DC Characters finished to do a release. Feel free to use them in your own games, Heres a link to a video on YT of how the Announcer sounds in game and also check the desc for a link to a tutorial on how to add the sounds to your own characters. Includes most of the Marvel and DC Characters from this site and many many more, enjoy and Happy Holidays.

-https://www.mediafire.com/file/cv8p2c6hp8ft6s0/World_Tournament_Announcer.rar/file

Last edited by volzzilla on December 23rd 2022, 10:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : embed video)
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO   World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 2:27 pm

very interesting gift!!!
now the temptation to switch to ikemen is always greater

really thanks
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO   World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 2:57 pm

Is it ai reading the names in that voice
Back to top Go down
JoeyBananasAC

PostSubject: Re: World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO   World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 3:06 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Is it ai reading the names in that voice
Yes it is an A.I. from this website here https://fakeyou.com/
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO   World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO EmptyDecember 23rd 2022, 10:17 pm

wow, sounds like that was alot of hard work. thanks for sharing Smile

btw, i embedded the video into your post.

JoeyBananasAC likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO   World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO Empty

Back to top Go down

World Tournament Announcer Voicelines for Ikemen GO
Page 1 of 1