The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022

Go down 
+14
crosspotts1.0
jspiderman171717
kyoman
warecus
candido159
Fede X
Mr.Ketchup
DeleFresh
DerWerwolf
Melter
Pilgrim
Avaid
shags2dope
Shining
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Avaid

Avaid

Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 11th 2022, 9:05 pm

DeleFresh wrote:
Avaid wrote:
Shining wrote:
shags2dope wrote:
Is there anything different about this version in comparison to the one already on the download page

it s halloween event
assume the risk to try it

jokers laugh

i've done wut u said with vulcan and all i have to say is

Definitely try it again, this one is worth it!

Very well done, and a great addition to X-Men mugen!

i did and yea it is good , thanks guys for the update

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 12:50 am

Dev's amazinig sprite work deserves a true amazing addition of Sebastian Shaw. Hope this one is to that aspect.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 1:11 am

Avaid wrote:
DeleFresh wrote:
Avaid wrote:
Shining wrote:
shags2dope wrote:
Is there anything different about this version in comparison to the one already on the download page

it s halloween event
assume the risk to try it

jokers laugh

i've done wut u said with vulcan and all i have to say is

Definitely try it again, this one is worth it!

Very well done, and a great addition to X-Men mugen!

i did and yea it is good , thanks guys for the update

Really thanks
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 4:21 am

Ok, this is only for those who do not stop asking for things or criticizing what they are for my good works, you probably have no idea how difficult it is to encode a character, much less with codes like Shaw's, It is not just copy a code and paste because after that begin many problems that must be corrected, Numbers to change, incompatible things and a sea of difficulties, so as I'm tired of saying, if you don't like a char you have many options, not to download it or delete it from their computers, learn Mugen language and do whatever you want, But it is enough to criticize with nonsense and make feedback that seems the requests of silly rich children. Shaw is by far a great creation that took me hours to adjust or add some things. of course many more to Shinning who was the one who added most of his specials and hypers, Let's see if some of you start differentiating between feedback and cravings because you tire people who really have talent here at Mugen.

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Melter

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 4:54 am

Pilgrim, Shining, I don't understand your anger. I have written that I did not mean to offend and that the work is fine. I have only pointed out two aspects that I do not understand, since Shaw's powers are more similar to Strong Guy than Bishop.

Of course I respect your work and I know how difficult it is to create quality chars for mugen, but if you put skills on a char that I don't understand, I'll usually ask you why. If your version of Shaw could teleport, for example, I would ask you why.

Why this unjustified anger in this case? Relax, there is no reason to be offended by everything.

Oh, Pilgrim. I have praised your work on Beta Ray Bill or Hydroman. No one in particular criticizes you no matter what you do.

MatreroG and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 5:14 am

Melter, I have criticism in 90% of my work and it is already tiring to work with enthusiasm for free, I also think that you can read between the lines that my comment is addressed to more than one person and about your reasons they have already answered you, this is for the criticism also from Hydroman, Silver Sable, Morbius, Doc Ock, etc. anyway thanks too. Me, for example, and this is for another comment, it never occurs to me to comment before trying, you are not to blame for the comment, just one more grain of so many, surely it will not be that bad, but we have many criticisms and requests to the back, I'm sorry if yours made us explode, but I've been banned, criticized for nonsense and many more things, also Shinning is upset because Whirlwind was recently stolen
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 8:07 am

Melter, we Don t accuse to you... This period,during event period, i take mugen too seriously
Someone stole us whirlwind, we had a lot o works and organizing event then we feel attacked for our character releases...
We have to restart mugen with a carefree spirit, like a hobby, nothing more
Try to understand and it s possible to remove the animation you dislike with fighter factory
Then you can show here and we will take in consideration your improvements

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
DeleFresh

DeleFresh

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 12:28 pm

Shining wrote:
Melter, we Don t accuse to you... This period, during event period, i take mugen too seriously
Someone stole us whirlwind, we had a lot o works and organizing event then we feel attacked for our character releases...
Try to understand and it s possible to remove the animation you dislike with fighter factory

Hey, a little suggestion when you post your characters with regards to the comments about Shaw having unusual abilities.  I recognize the references to Shaw in the comics vs the movies (I loved Kevin Bacon's Shaw) and I think a lot of people would get it without any info. But some wouldn't.

It might help to clarify details about the release so people understand your influences.  Comic characters have MANY sources these days so EVERY character can be a mix of ideas.  That might help stave off some comments that aren't necessary.  You might also add a note about people being free to modify characters as they see fit so people don't assume its your responsibility to make custom characters.

But that's just an idea, it might help people lay off of unnecessary criticism.  Either way, I do think its cool character, thanks for bringing Shaw to life.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 2:33 pm

Pilgrim wrote:
Ok, this is only for those who do not stop asking for things or criticizing what they are for my good works, you probably have no idea how difficult it is to encode a character, much less with codes like Shaw's, It is not just copy a code and paste because after that begin many problems that must be corrected, Numbers to change, incompatible things and a sea of difficulties, so as I'm tired of saying, if you don't like a char you have many options, not to download it or delete it from their computers, learn Mugen language and do whatever you want, But it is enough to criticize with nonsense and make feedback that seems the requests of silly rich children. Shaw is by far a great creation that took me hours to adjust or add some things. of course many more to Shinning who was the one who added most of his specials and hypers, Let's see if some of you start differentiating between feedback and cravings because you tire people who really have talent here at Mugen.

Hello friend, don't feel bad, I already tested the character and it's really very good, I like how the sprites unfold, and the coding is very good... but fixing some details will be excellent. Like for example this

Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 900110
of this hyper, for another grab image
and something like this remains
Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 900111
Surely if you tell Shining he will change it in the code
And for the rest, it's very good.... And welcome to the work team. Shinig told me about your interest in projects to do. lol!

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 12th 2022, 5:22 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
Pilgrim wrote:

Hello friend, don't feel bad, I already tested the character and it's really very good, I like how the sprites unfold, and the coding is very good... but fixing some details will be excellent. Like for example this

Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 900110
of this hyper, for another grab image
and something like this remains
Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 900111
Surely if you tell Shining he will change it in the code
And for the rest, it's very good.... And welcome to the work team. Shinig told me about your interest in projects to do. lol!

Like Jarro77's Feedback in Hydroman, this is a good feedback, it also fits more with the grip of the hyper, but I think it's like that for two reasons, the first is because there are 2 sprites, one front and one rear for which no there are standard gethits in mugen, the other problem is that for grips 2 kinds of animations are usually used, those whose reference point is in the head and those in the waist, so if the heights change of an opponent to another his feet will be more through Shaw, this is because there are no standard animations where his reference point is the opponent's feet, I attach a couple of screenshots for better understanding.

Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 Captur10
Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 Captur11
Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 Captur12
Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 Captur13
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2022, 8:00 am

There is really no problem with criticizing but it does lead to negativity sometimes especially comparing your work to other creators here, like how a low quality work will only get "nice work" "great work" feedbacks while yours being better quality work(in my opinion) is mostly criticized.

But @Pilgrim you can also think that maybe people really do care for your work because they play it and provides feedback which is a good thing. If the feedback is wrong then you can easily correct them, if the feedback is about new moves then you can tell them maybe in future updates.

We never really know when we update our characters because it depends on our mood to do so. If we get mood on updates then lucky them, if no then they'd have to wait or do it themselves.

This atleast lessens your feeling of them being unsatisfied and more on "you've done enough and great work" on such character.

But yeah truth be told, coding isn't easy guys, especially a non copy paste codes where we'd have to label each triggers on where they should come out from the character or anything. And that's not even all of the coding headaches Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 311127478
While spriting is effort and time, coding is effort, time, & problem solving.
That is the reason only few coders left in the community because they apply it to their professional lives now and not mugen.

Somm and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
warecus

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2022, 10:18 am

I'm hoping for another sweet video by MatreroG.

I can't really play like I use to because I work so many hours plus commuting, so it is always good to see a video before bed.

MatreroG and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2022, 10:47 am

Hello, have you another link. 4shared link doesn't work in my country.
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2022, 2:42 pm

DeleFresh wrote:
Shining wrote:
Melter, we Don t accuse to you... This period, during event period, i take mugen too seriously

Hey, a little suggestion when you post your characters with regards to the comments about Shaw having unusual abilities.  I recognize the references to Shaw in the comics vs the movies (I loved Kevin Bacon's Shaw) and I think a lot of people would get it without any info. But some wouldn't.

It might help to clarify details about the release so people understand your influences.  Comic characters have MANY sources these days so EVERY character can be a mix of ideas.  That might help stave off some comments that aren't necessary.  You might also add a note about people being free to modify characters as they see fit so people don't assume its your responsibility to make custom characters.

But that's just an idea, it might help people lay off of unnecessary criticism.  Either way, I do think its cool character, thanks for bringing Shaw to life.

Yeah I remember that something similar happened with Morbius at the time, although the char has the classic appearance of the comics, several of his abilities belong to his appearance in Spiderman TAS, such as the fact that he is always floating or absorbing plasma through his hands, the The fact of controlling bats and "teleporting" was obtained by the abilities that the trailer of his movie showed at the time, this mixture of versions of characters made the character have a more interesting moveset to create, than if it had only been based on the comics originals.

Regarding Sebastian Shaw, the first time I saw him was in the First Class movie, where he seemed like a great villain to me, I have no problem with the powers that the char shows, if not quite the opposite, I liked him a lot, although as DeleFresh says , it would not hurt to comment on the influences of certain movements to avoid such circumstances.

My congratulations to everyone involved with the char, excellent sprites and excellent gameplay!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 EmptyNovember 13th 2022, 3:26 pm

All you have to do is give him a thing where when he gets hit he builds energy give him saber toothed hyper where it enhanced all his strength and speed and defense that's pretty much his power and those are the codes to use for his comic adaptation and give him brawling hypers too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022   Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sebastian SHAW : trick or threat Shining halloween event 2022
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next