The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  Empty
PostSubject: The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito    The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  EmptyAugust 19th 2022, 2:46 am

this is the real Capcom Vs snk Ikemen version remade and coverted over the Ikemen go 98.2

The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  KQJHP4u

Download
Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Screen pack full install version"just add character and stages"
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1noB-EbI2rlaOOcO13bTzCHEZHh568hUW/view?usp=sharing

Standalone Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO
use this files incase Ikemen go get Updates
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10O9brvUUWDuGmfAdSr-HY6_a7vtAMBwb/view?usp=sharing

What the screen pack has ?
Screen pack has
1. A real Intro made by OldGamer
2. A real loading screen, by OldGamer
3. High score screen for Time attack,Survival, Wining score and High score poitns screen made By OldGAMER
4. Original lifebars with Simul Tag system and Turn setting made by OldGamer
5. All Logo and fonts were made by Akito
6. Akito Mugen Character made by Aktio
7. The two CVS Stage made by Master Yoda and Drex
8. The two CVS Stages were Ikemen Coded with DAY TO NITE by oldgamer
9. The two CVS Stages has sound with final round music ikemen code it by oldgamer

gartanham and Mr.Ketchup like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito    The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  EmptyAugust 19th 2022, 6:18 am

I like it... You insert few animations that give me inspiration to complete my last screenpack Wink
I hope I can get them
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito    The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  EmptyAugust 19th 2022, 6:20 pm

really nice looking screenpack oldgamer Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito    The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  EmptyAugust 19th 2022, 7:49 pm

Another fantastic release, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Biguag8

Biguag8

PostSubject: Re: The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito    The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  EmptyDecember 15th 2022, 8:09 pm

This screenpack is amazing. It goes perfectly with the character Pots and Lasombra' interactive stages. But I don't know why it's offline. Please could you reupload the link?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito    The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito  Empty

Back to top Go down

The real Capcom vs Snk IKEMEN GO Release Made by OldGamer and Akito
Page 1 of 1