The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 Emptyby dev Yesterday at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 Emptyby Doom May 27th 2024, 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hela, enemy Thor

Go down 
+10
MDS_GEIST
OGSymbiote
Mr.Ketchup
volzzilla
Shining
yolomate
alnyrd
crosspotts1.0
pseudoingles
Novatomugen
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyNovember 25th 2022, 3:58 pm

It's time to stop and start over the colors are to messed up it will not turn out good let's take the black and use a better lighter color to keep our pal clean we can always make it dark when we add to fighter factory you can use any color even red just to have all the shades there

MDS_GEIST likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyDecember 8th 2022, 7:06 pm

hi bro get an idea..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MDS_GEIST, pseudoingles, yolomate and kain11 like this post

Back to top Go down
wil.li.an

wil.li.an

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2022, 5:57 am

Just a tip, darker colors can hide editing errors. try to make it with lighter colors

MDS_GEIST and pseudoingles like this post

Back to top Go down
Novatomugen

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2022, 6:03 am

fede de 10 wrote:
hi bro get an idea..

farei como eu disse: vou liberar ela como beta e depois farei as mudanças aos poucos
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyDecember 9th 2022, 2:49 pm

wil.li.an wrote:
Just a tip, darker colors can hide editing errors. try to make it with lighter colors

Novatomugen wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
hi bro get an idea..

farei como eu disse: vou liberar ela como beta e depois farei as mudanças aos poucos

we get what you're saying but this is my take on it, people keep telling you about the palette and color issue because this is a really good base you chose bounce , me and everyone else are really excited about it because it can turn out VERY well but...your early enough in the project to make these changes so you don't have to go back or even say we don't have to go back and fix it, there is a lot of color loss in this and you're going to end up doing more work later in fixing it someone said it earlier try editing Elektra with the original red palette so you can see the details better if you don't know how to do that maybe we could help you. Not trying to annoy you or anything but I think we as a forum are trying to up the quality here a little bit in the sprite am I wrong forum? but again you don't have to listen to anyone it is your project in the end, hope this helps sunny

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2024, 4:55 pm

Lehyu by Kishio (Original Character)
(NOT A REAL SPRITE JUST A REFERENCE😜)

I thought about this project the other day and found a better base for Hela Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 670481599

Last edited by MDS_GEIST on January 10th 2024, 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2024, 9:48 pm

Eh
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2024, 11:28 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
I thought about this project the other day and found a better base for Hela Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 670481599

I put a little more effort this time....still just something i did quick just a concept(The head is from Diepod just a reference)
Lets make this a forum project cheers

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 3:09 am

Nice idea
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 9:12 am

devil ilu
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 10:02 am

MDS_GEIST wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

I put a little more effort this time....still just something i did quick just a concept(The head is from Diepod just a reference)

cheers I played with her, very cool, the moves fit well with Hela, I think it would be really good to bring her to life through this base,
however you could have made a new post to talk about it, as it takes the focus away from a possible wip from the friend who created this post. riiiggghhht
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 10:17 am

i dont know much about the base character you choice but it looks interesting. i was looking forward to see what they were gonna do with the original sprites. i read the comments and the whole issue about the colors was because the artist uploaded the images as jpg which destroys the quality of every copy of the original so it could have easily been fixed by changing original sprites to either .png or .bmp then uploading them to the site that way others can edit and send back to you if you need help something.
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 11th 2024, 11:58 am

gartanham wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:
MDS_GEIST wrote:

cheers I played with her, very cool, the moves fit well with Hela, I think it would be really good to bring her to life through this base,
however you could have made a new post to talk about it, as it takes the focus away from a possible wip from the friend who created this post. riiiggghhht

I forgot to say to @Novatomugen to maybe use this as a base instead of Psylocke and I did make a new post and made an idea on the "Suggest a sprite base and/or Ask" topic oh and here's a video of her in action to get a better look Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 670481599 I think that she is P E R F E C T for Hela let's make this happen together guys Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 2800933067

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hela, enemy Thor   Hela, enemy Thor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hela, enemy Thor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2