The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Top 3 Superman Palettes Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Top 3 Superman Palettes Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Top 3 Superman Palettes Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Top 3 Superman Palettes Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top 3 Superman Palettes

Go down 
+2
Shining
MDS_GEIST
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

Top 3 Superman Palettes Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 10:58 am

Hey MMV thanks again for all the love and support for the Superman edit release it has been out for a couple of weeks now and was wondering out of all the palettes I made, what are your top 3 favorite palettes that you guys are using in the DEF. file these are mine... cheers  

Top 3 Superman Palettes Top_110
Top 3 Superman Palettes Top_310
Top 3 Superman Palettes Top_210

These are runner ups lol!
Top 3 Superman Palettes Top_410
Top 3 Superman Palettes Top_510

Top 3 Superman Palettes Hi-res10

gartanham and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 11:10 am

I take the situation to congratulate another time for this character... It s masterpiece

gartanham and MDS_GEIST like this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 11:54 am

Shining wrote:
I take the situation to congratulate another time for this character... It s masterpiece

Thanks @Shining do you have any palettes that are your favorites Smile

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 11:56 am

These are mine:

Top 3 Superman Palettes 167 Top 3 Superman Palettes 233 Top 3 Superman Palettes 327

1st is seeing the Animated pal made me feel nostalgic.
2nd gives a unique set of color mixture, although it needs to be jeans but still seeing it in fast action gives me the comic vibe.
3rd is that I love the injustice series and loving to see it in mugen Very Happy

Yeah like what @Shining said, he is a masterpiece Very Happy

gartanham, MDS_GEIST and Red Pill Always like this post

Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 12:09 pm

candido159 wrote:
These are mine:

Top 3 Superman Palettes 167 Top 3 Superman Palettes 233 Top 3 Superman Palettes 327

1st is seeing the Animated pal made me feel nostalgic.
2nd gives a unique set of color mixture, although it needs to be jeans but still seeing it in fast action gives me the comic vibe.
3rd is that I love the injustice series and loving to see it in mugen Very Happy

Yeah like what @Shining said, he is a masterpiece Very Happy

-Yea the 90's animated series is what got me into Superman then I started watching JLA and then the comics and then got into the movies still a little disappointed into how the movies turning out but with Alan Horn being a consultant for the movies I think DC has a bright future Top 3 Superman Palettes 670481599
-I never really liked this palette I just ran out of ideas lol but you are right in motion it doesn't look that bad
-Injustice series is super cool I'm just tired of seeing evil Superman I'm hoping that in Injustice 3(if it ever comes out Top 3 Superman Palettes 3855700884 ) that Superman will be good again in the end

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 1:19 pm

Hey out of curiosity, did you ever upload the version without the health regeneration? And as far as palettes goes, they’re all awesome… including the extra palettes made. The possibilities are endless. I’m having a hard time picking lol
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 3:00 pm

this is a ego post? scratch scratch scratch jokers laugh jokers laugh jokers laugh
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 4:01 pm

yolomate wrote:
this is a ego post? scratch  scratch  scratch  jokers laugh  jokers laugh  jokers laugh
I notice in most of your post in the past that you always have a negative tone too pretty much everything you say no this is not an ego post I thought the whole point of the post from the administration was about people participating more in the forum -_- or did you miss that?
Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 4:30 pm

Vision, Magneto, and Steel palettes are fire. A bunch of good ones in this huge set.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes EmptyAugust 2nd 2022, 6:16 pm

MDS_GEIST wrote:
yolomate wrote:
this is a ego post? scratch  scratch  scratch  jokers laugh  jokers laugh  jokers laugh
I notice in most of your post in the past that you always have a negative tone too pretty much everything you say no this is not an ego post I thought the whole point of the post from the administration was about people participating more in the forum -_- or did you miss that?
its a only joke mine, negative tone?? no, I wanna more palettes only that!!!!and yeah I like this posts! the people participating etc etc Top 3 Superman Palettes 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 Superman Palettes   Top 3 Superman Palettes Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 3 Superman Palettes
Page 1 of 1