The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Gartanham Multiverse Nerds mugem Videos showcase!!!
Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! Emptyby gartanham Today at 7:00 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 12:56 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! Empty
PostSubject: Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut!   Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! EmptyJuly 14th 2022, 8:28 am

I've always been a big Hawkman fan, and he makes a visually impressive character. There wasn't much necessary to do to Leo to turn him into Lionmane, but he's a major player in Hawkman's rogues gallery, and I couldn't pass up the chance to use him.

Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! L5SjI9W

gartanham and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut!   Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! EmptyAugust 21st 2022, 9:20 pm

looking good Smile

regarding being a hawkman fan, bet you are looking forward to black adam then since he's in that
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut!   Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! EmptyAugust 22nd 2022, 9:20 am

all of these comic book covers look amazing...i mean really dope! Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut!   Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkman (Vol. 1) #32 - Return of Lionmane, The Jungle Juggernaut!
Page 1 of 1