The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10

Go down 
+4
Shining
animaraz
Doom
Fede X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 Empty
PostSubject: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 12th 2022, 6:03 pm

Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 410
Well friends I brought you a massive update of Squirrel girl fixing the following problems
1st- I must thank the help of my friend Lessard (a genius)
1- The sprites have been fixed in their entirety (now they are complete, the character is visually correct) completing all the sprites, as well as adding new ones
2- The palettes have been corrected (now they are correct and the same)
3- the palette system has been added with 6 palettes to choose from (Base, Ultimate, Skrull, Undead, Blue, She hulk)
4- Sounds have been added to the char (Now she is more Squirrel girl)
5- Hit boxes and collision have been fixed
6- The Hyper Portrait has been changed for a better one
7- Gameplay has been improved

Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 411
And finally enjoy it and be happy, I am

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/miqd95kscsozw6f/Squirrel_Girl_Update.rar/file

And until the next update

Last edited by Doom on July 12th 2022, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove ad)

animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, MatreroG, alnyrd and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 12th 2022, 7:43 pm

Why is she hitting me!? herido

Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 411

By the way ... I've already updated the link on the BLOG... dientes

And don't forget to put this thread on the news block so more people see it... dx

Fede X likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 12th 2022, 9:59 pm

Thanks men!!! A probar de inmediato, pero estoy seguro que te superaste de nuevo.

Fede X likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2022, 12:43 am

Really thanks... She needed improvements

Last edited by Shining on July 13th 2022, 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2022, 6:41 am

Gameplay feels very smooth, I am glad to see some more love put into Squirrel Girl since she has a lot of potential. Keep up the good work and thank you for this update.
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2022, 10:04 am

Bro, el personaje esta bien, pero creo que deberías jugar un poco más con las velocidades. Por ejemplo puño medio, intro y patada fuerte dale menos tiempo a cada sprite.
También creo que la cara de selección chica deberías sacarla en base a uno de los sprites del personaje.
Y como te decía en una ocasión, en mi Catwoman o en mis Cheetahs tengo un ataque especial que hace que salga un numero variante de helpers (gatos, cheetas, etc) utilizalo también para un ataque multiple de ardillas. Es divertido nunca saber si te va a atacar una ardilla o dos docenas.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2022, 11:06 am

animaraz wrote:
Bro, el personaje esta bien, pero creo que deberías jugar un poco más con las velocidades. Por ejemplo puño medio, intro y patada fuerte dale menos tiempo a cada sprite.
También creo que la cara de selección chica deberías sacarla en base a uno de los sprites del personaje.
Y como te decía en una ocasión, en mi Catwoman o en mis Cheetahs tengo un ataque especial que hace que salga un numero variante de helpers (gatos, cheetas, etc) utilizalo también para un ataque multiple de ardillas. Es divertido nunca saber si te va a atacar una ardilla o dos docenas.

Sabes estaba pensando lo mismo de un hyper asi, Podria copiar tu codigo de ese hyper del que dices, gracias por la idea (Igual voy a hacerle una actualizacion mas ahi podre añadir ese hyper, como asi tambien tengo planeado separar las paletas de los botas y brazos) con un tecnica que encontre en internet

You know I was thinking the same about a hyper like this, I could copy your code from that hyper that you say, thanks for the idea (I'm still going to make an update, but I can add that hyper there, as well as I plan to separate the palettes from the boots and arms) with a technique I found on the internet
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2022, 12:29 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
animaraz wrote:

Sabes estaba pensando lo mismo de un hyper asi, Podria copiar tu codigo de ese hyper del que dices, gracias por la idea (Igual voy a hacerle una actualizacion mas ahi podre añadir ese hyper, como asi tambien tengo planeado separar las paletas de los botas y brazos) con un  tecnica que encontre en internet

You know I was thinking the same about a hyper like this, I could copy your code from that hyper that you say, thanks for the idea (I'm still going to make an update, but I can add that hyper there, as well as I plan to separate the palettes from the boots and arms) with a technique I found on the internet
eso es genial estaba haciendo palettes y noté que hasta la cola esta unida en colores con el uniforme..eso no me gusto.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2022, 2:22 pm

The same friends keep in mind that Squirrel Girl is an edition of mine from the beginning that I was doing mugen. And the base wasn't very good at code or sprite stuff (Originally belonged to G.M. Spectre) and the base was a Chun Li with a tail basically

Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 Squirr12
Y creo que no tenia Palletes, solo tenia la de base

Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 2121210
I practically had to do many things to her to make her look more decent, so I ask for your patience. There is one last update for her from me. And I promise you that the character will look superior.

P.D:  I leave you the link of the Squirrel Girl of G.M. Specter for if anyone likes a collection

www.mediafire.com/file/z5wuofwh7m9smrc/SquirrelGirl_by_G.M_Spectre.rar/file

Last edited by volzzilla on July 13th 2022, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : remove adfly)

Red Pill Always likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 13th 2022, 7:41 pm

good work fede and LESSARD Very Happy

--
p.s. please remember to adjust your filesharing links to avoid adfly.
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 30th 2022, 4:31 pm

Felicidades, hermano!!! se nota el cariño que has puesto en este char. Me da gusto ver como han ido mejorando tus habilidades como creador. Bendiciones y gracias por traer a la vida a Squirrel Girl, aun hay camino por recorrer y te ofrezco lo que pueda saber para guiarte... así como a todo aquel que quiera aprender... cheers Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 670481599

Last edited by LESSARD on July 30th 2022, 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 EmptyJuly 30th 2022, 4:36 pm

volzzilla wrote:
good work fede and LESSARD Very Happy

--
p.s. please remember to adjust your filesharing links to avoid adfly.

ENG.
Thanks; but I cannot take any credit for this work, I just been a little support for one of my most dear brothers from other country...

ESP.
Gracias; pero no podría tomar ningún crédito por éste trabajo, simplemente fui un pequeño apoyo para uno de mis queridos hermanos de otro pais...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10   Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Squirrel Girl Update By Fede de 10
Page 1 of 1