The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)

Go down 
+8
alnyrd
volzzilla
candido159
crosspotts1.0
Shining
animaraz
yolomate
Pilgrim
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Empty
PostSubject: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 10th 2022, 7:32 am

Credits are for Ultrarobotninja, Zvitor and base for the head from jose Bueno...

So the changes between this and old one from Jose Bueno are:

- Correct position of the sprites
- Correct position of the head and multiples sprites for the diferent head states
- Removed the Belt
- All the Fx are now in blue, not only the helpers the explods too
- Added one pal
- Changed laser & aerial laser for torpedos to keep a very little diference between she and Captain Marvel
- Add more frames to Stand
- Changed walk foward & Walkback, now she is floating like in her stance
- Changed binary mode, now she is completely blue
- Changed one intro with her old dress
- Maybe more thing that I can't remenber

Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Rambou10Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Phott10

Hope all of you enjoy

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/efei40eamq84ay9/Photon.rar/file

Last edited by ModeratorBot on July 10th 2022, 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add image for news panel)

gartanham, animaraz, candido159, yolomate, alnyrd, Jinky and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 10th 2022, 9:36 am

Pilgrim wrote:
Credits are for Ultrarobotninja, Zvitor and base for the head from jose Bueno...

So the changes between this and old one from Jose Bueno are:

- Correct position of the sprites
- Correct position of the head and multiples sprites for the diferent head states
- Removed the Belt
- All the Fx are now in blue, not only the helpers the explods too
- Added one pal
- Changed laser & aerial laser for torpedos to keep a very little diference between she and Captain Marvel
- Add more frames to Stand
- Changed walk foward & Walkback, now she is floating like in her stance
- Changed binary mode, now she is completely blue
- Changed one intro with her old dress
- Maybe more thing that I can't remenber

Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Rambou10
Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Phott10

Hope all of you enjoy

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/efei40eamq84ay9/Photon.rar/file
nice!! I tested more later I hope got correct palettes!!

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 10th 2022, 10:31 am

Wooow!!! Thanks men.

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 10th 2022, 12:37 pm

Unespected work clap

Well done, now we have Monica rambeau

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 10th 2022, 3:06 pm

Damn I hate floating characters lol
They do have legs and can walk flying and floating should be coded in to expand upon the character of what it can do compared to other characters who can't fly
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 11th 2022, 4:29 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Damn I hate floating characters lol
They do have legs and can walk flying and floating should be coded in to expand upon the character of what it can do compared to other characters who can't fly

If you don't like you don't have to donwload, she can fly in binary mode. If you don't want to delete you can change the stand and walk animations, you can code fly if you want too, also you can do the same for Hal Jordan, Jhon Stewart, Hawkman, Red Tornado, Nova, Vision, Martian Manhunter, Human Torch and a lot ot ect... ç

So when I dowload the edit of Jose Bueno I didn't go to complain I try to make a better version, and most important of all, I'm supposed to like it, not you, because I do for me first then for the community.

Wow, man, there's here people who complain of all, floating chars, gay chars, the colours of the pals... They make me want to share nothing else

Mr.Ketchup, candido159 and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 11th 2022, 4:33 am

yolomate wrote:

nice!! I tested more later I hope got correct palettes!!

The pals works for me, but she have their old smart pal so you need to change all the colours repeated, I'll wait for your pals Smile

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 12th 2022, 1:55 pm

Photon by  Ultraroboninja & ZVitor, Pilgrim (Head base  Jose Bueno)new palettes
Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Photon10Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) V125Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vv116Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vvv115Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vvvv101Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vvvvv93Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vvvvv260Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vvvvv261
palettes names:classic1,classic2, Kamala Khan,Cap.Marvel 2, Yellow,Red Star,Booster Gold,Skrull
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 12th 2022, 3:43 pm

I love how you fix/improve characters that requires it.
Thanks, last year Somm was the guy I think that shared a lot, I think this year you're the one doing it which is sharing a lot to us. So really you're much appreciated Very Happy

Pilgrim and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 12th 2022, 3:52 pm

yolomate wrote:
Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Photon10Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) V125Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vv116Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vvv115Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vvvv101Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vvvvv93Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vvvvv260Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Vvvvv261
palettes names:classic1,classic2, Kamala Khan,Cap.Marvel 2, Yellow,Red Star,Booster Gold,Skrull
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens

She needs new palettes cheers

Great work yolo

Pilgrim and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 12th 2022, 3:59 pm

yolomate wrote:

Really apreciatted.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 14th 2022, 6:56 pm

while i am thankful for your edit, i wonder about more specific photon like moves to differentiate her from ms marvel more?
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 14th 2022, 8:08 pm

I really want to see her in action, at least in a video, since I can't get my hand on my pc/laptop now Sad
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 15th 2022, 1:36 am

i like the edit. the sprites are done well. Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) 670481599
Back to top Go down
fernandolemosfx7

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) EmptyJuly 27th 2022, 4:32 am

very cool edit, thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)   Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel) Empty

Back to top Go down

Photon (Edit of Captain Marvel)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next