The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Emptyby Shining Today at 6:27 am

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Emptyby DeleFresh Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens

Go down 
+23
kain11
LightingRed99
Avaid
dev
brucewayne74
technine666
RenatoNat.J
DerWerwolf
alnyrd
MatreroG
Elfary
spidergoku
crosspotts1.0
Shining
pseudoingles
OGSymbiote
Doom
Pilgrim
Fede X
volzzilla
animaraz
chancethegamer
yolomate
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 24th 2023, 4:30 pm

Mera by JoeyBananasAC  new palettes I fixed the original because the crown looks bad...
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Mera_b10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 V178Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vv170Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvvv147Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvvvv391Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvvvv392Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvvvv393Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvvvv394Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvvvv395Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvvvv396
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens
Back to top Go down
LightingRed99

LightingRed99

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 24th 2023, 11:12 pm

yolomate wrote:
Robin by TEAM CVG A Batman Laughs Robin- Grayson new palettes
dedicated for  @Raijjin
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Robin_13Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 V177
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15759-yolomate-episode-vii-the-palettes-awakens
note: I not created more palettes because the char got a lot palettes mine creation or other creators!

These look nice,though,the Dick Grayson Robin Symbol should look more like this:
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Img_7012
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Img_7013

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 12:52 am

Nice palettes, my bro...Im waiting what you will do for Songbird...

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 10:28 am

LightingRed99 wrote:
yolomate wrote:
Robin by TEAM CVG A Batman Laughs Robin- Grayson new palettes
dedicated for  @Raijjin
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Robin_13Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 V177
note: I not created more palettes because the char got a lot palettes mine creation or other creators!

These look nice,though,the Dick Grayson Robin Symbol should look more like this:
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Img_7012
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Img_7013
sorry but the palettes of colors cape and logo are united, if change to black...the cape change to black @LightingRed99
and @LESSARD sad my palettes of Mera no working! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

LightingRed99 likes this post

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 11:25 am

yolomate wrote:
... and @LESSARD  sad my palettes of Mera no working! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Let me see what can I do.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 12:36 pm

Songbird by  @LESSARD  new palettes
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Songbi10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 V179Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vv171Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvv166
palettes names: Mera, Supergirl, Alpha Flight, Gamora

LESSARD likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 12:39 pm

yolomate wrote:
Songbird by  @LESSARD  new palettes
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Songbi10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 V179Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vv171Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvv166
palettes names: Mera, Supergirl, Alpha Flight, Gamora

Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 670481599 Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 670481599

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 2:39 pm

Johnny Quick by @Raijjin  from Zvitor & JETthePHOENIX new palettes
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Johnny10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Jjj10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Jjjj10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Jjjjjj10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Jjjjjj11Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Jjjjjj12Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Jjjjjj13

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 2:41 pm

Nice pals

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 2:51 pm

10000000000000000000000 thank you all for the words!! Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 670481599 Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 670481599 Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 670481599
Back to top Go down
LightingRed99

LightingRed99

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 4:36 pm

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
Nice palettes for Batgirl. BTW, this version of the character looks much older and mature. So she can be another Batwoman.
We definitely need a new Batwoman,the current one (the rebirth one,not the old one) needs an update imo,and some changes, idk about you but I never liked the mecha-Batwoman hyper,plus she lacks gadgets like batarangs,grapple gun and smoke bombs in her special moves imo.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 4:58 pm

LightingRed99 wrote:
Nice palettes for Batgirl. BTW, this version of the character looks much older and mature. So she can be another Batwoman.
We definitely need a new Batwoman,the current one (the rebirth one,not the old one) needs an update imo,and some changes, idk about you but I never liked the mecha-Batwoman hyper,plus she lacks gadgets like batarangs,grapple gun and smoke bombs in her special moves imo.
Batgirl by mario8251 is Batwoman palette
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Batgir23

Back to top Go down
LightingRed99

LightingRed99

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 25th 2023, 5:32 pm

yolomate wrote:
LightingRed99 wrote:
Batgirl by mario8251 is Batwoman palette
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Batgir23

Looks nice, but i meant a brand new char for Batwoman,not just the palette,still,it looks very nice Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 1f604

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 26th 2023, 5:01 pm

Oolong by  @brucewayne74  aka TheGianni74 new palettes
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Oolong10Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 V180Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vv172Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvv167Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Vvvv148
palettes names: Iron Fist,Jackie Chan, BJuniors, Cobra Kai, Old Master Blind

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 EmptyJune 26th 2023, 7:27 pm

Johnny Quick by @Raijjin  from Zvitor & JETthePHOENIX new palettes 2
Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Jjjjjj14Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Jjjjjj15Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Jjjjjj16Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Jjjjjj17
note: some fixed, some news and put the others palettes in same zip file

animaraz likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens   Yolomate Episode VII:  The Palettes Awakens - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yolomate Episode VII: The Palettes Awakens
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next