The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:14 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 Emptyby Doom Today at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Why do you love mugen multiverse?

Go down 
+15
BlueSpiderX
super_joker
Mazemerald
Arkady
Arachno-Man
JEDDragon
animaraz
chuchoryu
Red Hood
DANY (spider boy)
rodrigue
Erroratu
JARRO77
Ax
E.nigma
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arachno-Man

Arachno-Man

Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 1:47 pm

I like the layout of the Site, very easy to navigate around and great Members top it off with a Cherry.
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 3:09 pm

Giving downloads/wips and updating the forum has been the focus since the revival, glad to hear it's what you are looking for Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 311127478 

Please let us know if you have an idea of anything else you would like us to give to you in here.

http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t137-suggestions-feedback-updates-etc-for-the-website
Back to top Go down
Arkady

Arkady

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 4:33 pm

I like to create new characters, and the creators who work/play here do too, no drama, there is calm effect and everyone who generally frequents here know of the younger creators, and help out, i see this site as a teaching ground, others might not want to see it that way, but that's how see it, and i do what i can with whatever spare time i have, to provide the tools they need to learn new ways to create, as i wished i got when i started with this hobby
i have to say Vozilla , Ax and Angelus are an awesome crew and they have groomed the site into a special place we all can respect and enjoy, well done fellas
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 7:14 pm

I like this forum because here is united the biggest creators of the mugen world.

the space offered anyone is open and free.

thanks for the admins and collaborators that becomes this place very pleasant!mario 
Back to top Go down
super_joker

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 10:18 pm

I like the DL section and the fact that there are many active new contibutions to the community here, must admit have not played with anything here yet... so dunno about gameplay quality.

Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 29th 2013, 10:37 pm

I love this forum because i can finally show off my mugen creation not only to my little bro, but all the other users from all over the world and make my mugen stuffs useful.

MUGEN MULTIVERSE IS NUMBER 1 ilu 
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 1:35 pm

super_joker wrote:
I like the DL section and the fact that there are many active new contibutions to the community here, must admit have not played with anything here yet... so dunno about gameplay quality.

Our quality is a work in progress lol! 

Embarassed 

Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 311127478  Though like any forum I think we'll experience our slow days, I think we are overdue for one and personally i can't wait to take a break Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 3855700884 

@Arkady,

thx, it's a very hard balance sometimes to do both things without forgetting about the other. But aside from the 3 stooges Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 311127478 it must be noted also that the developers are crucial to this place. I really do appreciate your contributions Arkady, they are among the best collections for mugen.

Developers and developers like you give this hobby new life. All of our developers and contributors are responsible for this forums success. cheers BIG THANKS to you all Smile
Back to top Go down
jr11neymar

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 30th 2013, 1:44 pm

i love multiverse Because in mugenmultiverse have comic good chars and in multiverse the member is friendlly Smile 
Back to top Go down
BlueSpiderX

BlueSpiderX

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 12:20 am

jr11neymar wrote:
i love multiverse Because in mugenmultiverse have comic good chars and in multiverse the member is friendlly Smile 
YOU'RE 21 ?!?!

Anyways, who's the youngest and the oldest on multiverse ?
Back to top Go down
Red Hood

Red Hood

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyAugust 31st 2013, 1:25 am

i'm gonna be 33 in october
Back to top Go down
Bull Demon

Bull Demon

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 12:52 am

i like mmv because the creators here are really unique . . and unique projects are announced here . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bulldemon64@rediffmail.com
XxDragoulxX

XxDragoulxX

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 2:13 am

i like this place because it feels like people actually care about what they do here. the stages, characters, and even the projects themselves feel like they were made with a lot of T.L.C. the people on the forums themselves are kind as well, and very quick to help with anything that newbs like me have :3 makes me excited and inticed to make sprite making a hobby, and get as good as the people on here at making sprites and characters ^_^
Back to top Go down
Dark Rider

Dark Rider

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 EmptyJune 2nd 2014, 2:56 am

People here are very nice, they actually appropriate peoples here both for MUGEN projects and others. and also welcomes a new comers like me. I love Mugen Multiverse Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do you love mugen multiverse?   Why do you love mugen multiverse? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do you love mugen multiverse?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2