The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» Pocket Dimensional Clash 2 DEMO
Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only Emptyby O Ilusionista Yesterday at 10:19 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
volzzilla

volzzilla

Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only Empty
PostSubject: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 23rd 2022, 9:20 pm

not sure anyone has this?

kaiser phoenix made a great thanos, and then tigre edited it to give the MCU look....but he also made it for 1.1.

i dont like mugen 1.1, so hoping to find this character that works for 1.0

Last edited by volzzilla on April 24th 2022, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/
kimczi

kimczi

Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 24th 2022, 3:40 am

if you have the character i think you can just save the sff file as 1.0 and it will work
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 24th 2022, 4:40 am

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 24th 2022, 7:09 pm

thats the thanos without tigregoods sprite changes unfortunately
Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 24th 2022, 7:47 pm

I've tried to save his sprites to 1.0 in FF3 but for some reason it always crashes.
Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 25th 2022, 11:45 am

If someone has the character I can try a few tricks to convert it from 1.1 to 1.0.
Please send me it (if have issues hosting it, just use mega.nz they give 50gb free storage).

It depends on why it was done in SFF v2 if I will have success in converting it.

Elfary likes this post

Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 25th 2022, 2:48 pm

thatguy wrote:
If someone has the character I can try a few tricks to convert it from 1.1 to 1.0.
Please send me it (if have issues hosting it, just use mega.nz they give 50gb free storage).

It depends on why it was done in SFF v2 if I will have success in converting it.

Here is the character: https://mega.nz/file/x8Fy2ZYK#c-uej1VdyzK72BFJUUbBlwHPC0sgNDwsg9fLE7ZL0IM
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 25th 2022, 8:37 pm

Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 27th 2022, 10:55 pm

Elfary wrote:
I've tried to save his sprites to 1.0 in FF3 but for some reason it always crashes.

does this work on most characters when trying to convert a 1.1 char to 1.0? and only in ff3? or can a different ff version work (i have ff studio)
Back to top Go down
Elfary

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 27th 2022, 11:45 pm

volzzilla wrote:
Elfary wrote:

does this work on most characters when trying to convert a 1.1 char to 1.0? and only in ff3? or can a different ff version work (i have ff studio)

Well, this is the only character so far I couldn't save but I haven't tried with a different version of Fighter Factory. I've used this version to change the sprites to work with mugen 1.0 with most of the chars made by Ax and the Mr Giang's edits which most of them tend to be sprited in the 1.1b format only.
Back to top Go down
volzzilla

volzzilla

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only EmptyApril 28th 2022, 7:53 am

those characters are not sprited in a particular way

ax and giang edited existing works to work in 1.1b format.

anyway, thanks for the info, i'll see if whatever can be converted with studio, then if not, look into ff3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only   Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only Empty

Back to top Go down

Requesting Thanos by Kaiser Phoenix with MCU edited sprites by tigregoods that works on Mugen 1.0 only
Page 1 of 1