The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
midnighter realese happy april fools MMV Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
midnighter realese happy april fools MMV Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
midnighter realese happy april fools MMV Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
midnighter realese happy april fools MMV Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

midnighter realese happy april fools MMV

Go down 
+5
RenatoNat.J
candido159
Vity.Vistys.
Shining
carpa5
9 posters
AuthorMessage
carpa5

midnighter realese happy april fools MMV Empty
PostSubject: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 1st 2022, 11:47 am

hi again happy april fool well now is time to midnighter from dc comics i hope you liked
and thanks to ghostrider for the char of knighmare batman
improvements by shinning thanks bro for the help
shinning added healing factor and tactical sense (v>c+z and v<c+z)and the portraits
a little history for this guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnighter

midnighter realese happy april fools MMV 1410
midnighter realese happy april fools MMV 2711
midnighter realese happy april fools MMV 2810
here the link and enjoy thanks again MMV

Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/scs8lv

midnighter realese happy april fools MMV 1411
midnighter realese happy april fools MMV 1510

this new link with the update of helper apollo
Code:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/yzv6tf

Last edited by carpa5 on April 1st 2022, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

gartanham, candido159, yolomate and Vity.Vistys. like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 1st 2022, 12:06 pm

don t forget also c+z (helper)  Wink

really thanks carpa5  

and great april fools with your works

midnighter realese happy april fools MMV April_17

Last edited by Shining on April 1st 2022, 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vity.Vistys.

Vity.Vistys.

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 1st 2022, 12:07 pm

Woooooooooow!!! Gooooood.
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 1st 2022, 1:21 pm

I never heard of this character before, looks nice, plays nice, and perfect for collection. Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RenatoNat.J

RenatoNat.J

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 1st 2022, 4:01 pm

Amazing midnighter realese happy april fools MMV 670481599 midnighter realese happy april fools MMV 670481599 midnighter realese happy april fools MMV 670481599 midnighter realese happy april fools MMV 670481599 midnighter realese happy april fools MMV 670481599
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 3rd 2022, 2:34 am

Great addition to my dc collection chars...or image comics?
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 4th 2022, 5:11 am

Great job, Carpa5!!!! I see that you have known how to take advantage of my Knightmare Batman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 16th 2022, 8:11 am

karlayamei wrote:
This is just a spriteswap of GHOST RIDER's Knightmare Batman

and? why do you want to detract from him for this work, @karlayamei?

I don't know if you'll know... but I used chuchoryu's Deathstroke for Knightmare Batman as a programming base... it is a good base for chars with firearms such as pistols or machine guns... I don't rename the other files so that the other person's previous merit is visible...

I don't know if I'm wrong... I haven't found any work of yours... maybe you should do some "spriteswap" to learn how to do some...

I think you also made some similar comments about the Dracula of Castlevania that I released on Halloween 2021 in another forum... I think that before criticizing the work of others so much, whatever they are, you should try to do something yourself...

people like you shouldn't give their opinion so lightly...
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 16th 2022, 1:00 pm

karlayamei wrote:
ghost_rider wrote:
karlayamei wrote:

I don't know if you'll know... but I used chuchoryu's Deathstroke for Knightmare Batman as a programming base... it is a good base for chars with firearms such as pistols or machine guns... I don't rename the other files so that the other person's previous merit is visible...

I don't know if I'm wrong... I haven't found any work of yours... maybe you should do some "spriteswap" to learn how to do some...

I think you also made some similar comments about the Dracula of Castlevania that I released on Halloween 2021 in another forum... I think that before criticizing the work of others so much, whatever they are, you should try to do something yourself...

and your works??? show us!

ghost_rider, I really don't think you understand. It's not a good character if it's just a spriteswap. The only coding here seems to be from Shining. Who knows if carpa5 made the sprites? If I was detracting, I would say something directly about carpa5 himself. But assuming this is in a vacuum, this character needs a lot more than just a new coat of paint to be an independent work that isn't of lower quality. And to correct you, I have in fact edited various chars before.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 16th 2022, 1:15 pm

karlayamei wrote:
ghost_rider wrote:
karlayamei wrote:

ghost_rider, I really don't think you understand. It's not a good character if it's just a spriteswap. The only coding here seems to be from Shining. Who knows if carpa5 made the sprites? If I was detracting, I would say something directly about carpa5 himself. But assuming this is in a vacuum, this character needs a lot more than just a new coat of paint to be an independent work that isn't of lower quality. And to correct you, I have in fact edited various chars before.

hey guys there is no reason to fight it's just a char please @karlayamei have more imagination I edited it to make it more like the character and shinning he coded an attack but if you know about coding I think you could help to make a better char you don't think so since My point of view, many just talk and comment and say I have worked on other chars but we haven't seen their help here in the community. @karlayamei I think you could help code a better char. Go ahead and do iI will end by saying that one is better. constructive criticism than a destructive comment if I don't like the char I don't download I better not make comments that generate discussions here in the community I think it's better to share and help than destroy
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 16th 2022, 1:35 pm

karlayamei wrote:
Obviously it is, it might be lazy but some people wants to add this character for collection purposes and atleast he fits the moves and the coat design the Knightmare batman has unlike carpa's Crimson Avenger edit which doesn't fit "The Question" character moveset at all.(But I'm fine with the edit)

I personally like it for it introduces me to a DC character that I have not know of. So if it's not for you then just leave it be, there's no issue here specially that the Knightmare batman author allows such edit.
Back to top Go down
ghost_rider

ghost_rider

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV EmptyApril 16th 2022, 2:42 pm

karlayamei wrote:
ghost_rider wrote:
karlayamei wrote:

I've seen spriteswaps quite better than jobs started from scratch, so don't say they're NOT good chars either, people may not have time or there are simply things in MUGEN that they do not know how to do (I myself am learning to code and edit better in MUGEN), or they just think that they do not need more movements... and if it is true that you have edited quite a few chars (tell me some, please), then it helps instead of detracting from the work, because to say "it's just a spriteswap" is to downplay it... as @Carpa5 says and as I say many times about my chars, if you can improve it, go ahead...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: midnighter realese happy april fools MMV   midnighter realese happy april fools MMV Empty

Back to top Go down

midnighter realese happy april fools MMV
Page 1 of 1