The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Superman: The Legacy Collection Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Superman: The Legacy Collection Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 7:15 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Superman: The Legacy Collection Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Superman: The Legacy Collection Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Superman: The Legacy Collection

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

Superman: The Legacy Collection Empty
PostSubject: Superman: The Legacy Collection   Superman: The Legacy Collection EmptyFebruary 5th 2022, 8:40 pm

So after finally coming across the Christopher Reeve-inspired Superman char for MUGEN, and experimenting with some cheap palette swaps, a twisted idea came to me, kinda like the Johnny Cage "movie pack" I did a while back (which I need to redo after the Photobucket cataclysm). The gimmick, of course, is that the original Superman film series continued, with some additional villains from the comics.

Given that these are supposed to be movies from the 1980s/early 1990s, the lazy palette swaps actually work, looking like the cheap effects we likely would have seen from future movies, given how SUPERMAN III and SUPERMAN IV turned out.

And so I give you...

Now available for the first time on home media...the Man of Steel's original cinematic adventures continue with SUPERMAN: THE LEGACY COLLECTION!

Superman: The Legacy Collection GUhhMNN

Digitally remastered and restored, these never-before-seen Superman movies carry on the series, with new allies, and deadly new enemies straight from the comics!

SUPERMAN V: MAN OF TOMORROW

Lex Luthor's back, and his devious brain has devised a new nemesis for Superman - Metallo, Luthor's very own man of steel, powered by a Kryptonite heart! But Superman's victory over Metallo is only the beginning, for Metallo is the key to another insidious menace! Taking advantage of a wounded and weakened Superman, Luthor creates Bizarro, an imperfect clone of Superman with none of his restraint! Against these new menaces, can even Superman prevail?

Superman: The Legacy Collection Mrx0Tcv

Superman: The Legacy Collection OjNU0mw

Superman: The Legacy Collection YooyUQO

SUPERMAN VI: LAST SON OF KRYPTON

For years, Superman's immense powers have made him unique. But a scientist's disastrous experiment on energy transference gives rise to a new menace when his power-hungry assistant sabotages the project! Now with the power to absorb life energy with a touch and driven by envy, the self-styled Parasite is out to take everything that is Superman's - not just his powers, but his very life!

Superman: The Legacy Collection XB9SdM0

Superman: The Legacy Collection KhdiZlH

SUPERMAN VII: SUPERMAN REBORN

As Superman finally considers abandoning his role as protector and marrying Lois Lane, a deadly new legacy from Krypton emerges - the malevolent Brainiac, who has traveled across the stars to settle a score with the House of El! Can Superman muster the will he needs to win against this evil blast from his homeworld's past?

Superman: The Legacy Collection Tixh33x

Superman: The Legacy Collection HU1B8SS

Superman: The Legacy Collection FArzhHx

Also included in this limited-edition blu ray is three hours of behind-the-scenes footage taking you on an in-depth tout of Superman's cinematic journey!

Superman: The Legacy Collection BTJ2NDZ

So don't delay! Buy today, while supplies last!

Superman: The Legacy Collection Lfv9ZlZ

gartanham and pseudoingles like this post

Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: Superman: The Legacy Collection   Superman: The Legacy Collection EmptyFebruary 6th 2022, 3:46 am

clever!
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Superman: The Legacy Collection   Superman: The Legacy Collection EmptyFebruary 6th 2022, 5:57 am

Superman: The Legacy Collection 670481599 this is really very good, an excellent job ilu
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Superman: The Legacy Collection   Superman: The Legacy Collection EmptyFebruary 6th 2022, 12:21 pm

Love it
Back to top Go down
superxash

superxash

PostSubject: Re: Superman: The Legacy Collection   Superman: The Legacy Collection EmptyFebruary 15th 2022, 11:47 am

Would be awesome if there could be a crossover between either Michael Keaton's Batman or Adam West's, or Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman.
Back to top Go down
NightDevil123

NightDevil123

PostSubject: Re: Superman: The Legacy Collection   Superman: The Legacy Collection EmptyFebruary 15th 2022, 2:09 pm

If the sprites existed for them, I would have loved to have done that.

I REALLY wished I could have used Batman Forever sprites, but they're the wrong size, and they looked terrible when I tried to match their size to the Superman sprites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman: The Legacy Collection   Superman: The Legacy Collection Empty

Back to top Go down

Superman: The Legacy Collection
Page 1 of 1