The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
how to make a sprite big or small? Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
how to make a sprite big or small? Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 7:15 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
how to make a sprite big or small? Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
how to make a sprite big or small? Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

how to make a sprite big or small?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XmatixX

how to make a sprite big or small? Empty
PostSubject: how to make a sprite big or small?   how to make a sprite big or small? EmptyDecember 31st 2021, 3:31 pm

Well, this is a question that I have had for a long time and I wanted to ask how to make a bigger or smaller sprite, I want to know if there is any program that can help me with that.
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: how to make a sprite big or small?   how to make a sprite big or small? EmptyDecember 31st 2021, 5:39 pm

how to make a sprite big or small? 2649099129 how to make a sprite big or small? 2649099129
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: how to make a sprite big or small?   how to make a sprite big or small? EmptyDecember 31st 2021, 6:27 pm

So I would make the character normal and change the size in the CNS file that way you won't lose much detail
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: how to make a sprite big or small?   how to make a sprite big or small? EmptyDecember 31st 2021, 10:36 pm

XmatixX wrote:
Well, this is a question that I have had for a long time and I wanted to ask how to make a bigger or smaller sprite, I want to know if there is any program that can help me with that.
Well, you can change the character size in one of the cns files.
To change the size of the sprite itself, you can use several programs such as photoshop, GIMP, etc But for the pixelated sprites, I'd personally refer you to Aseprite.
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: how to make a sprite big or small?   how to make a sprite big or small? EmptyJanuary 1st 2022, 7:51 am

Hey bro, Mysterio by candido159, Shining, & me have an special involving a sudden grow of sprites then shrink to the normal size. All the animation/change size effect has been done scaling the sprites using image editor. I hope this can help you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to make a sprite big or small?   how to make a sprite big or small? Empty

Back to top Go down

how to make a sprite big or small?
Page 1 of 1