The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Multi  masked Eraser.. how to ?¿? Emptyby Doom Today at 6:14 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Multi  masked Eraser.. how to ?¿? Emptyby Doom Today at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Multi  masked Eraser.. how to ?¿? Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages and IKEMEN Go topic
Multi  masked Eraser.. how to ?¿? Emptyby LasombraDemon Yesterday at 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Multi masked Eraser.. how to ?¿?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RG_OP

RG_OP

Multi  masked Eraser.. how to ?¿? Empty
PostSubject: Multi masked Eraser.. how to ?¿?   Multi  masked Eraser.. how to ?¿? EmptyAugust 11th 2013, 10:03 pm

i mean, ok i can change colors 1 by 1, for example i have 5 blues and 5 yellows, i can use the masked eraser tool to change blue 1 into yellow 1, and then i have to change blue to into yellow 2... etc, till i change 5 blues into 5 yellows, but , is there a way to change all those 5 blues into those 5 yellows at the same time??, just using 1 time the Masked Eraser tool?

i just thought about this cause its very annoying and boring to make smart paletes changing 1 by 1 every simple color, photoshop probably can make what im asking, i just dont know hot to... can somebody help ?

; i have this, Multi  masked Eraser.. how to ?¿? Liwz ; i want 5 of those blue/green , at the same time
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Multi masked Eraser.. how to ?¿?   Multi  masked Eraser.. how to ?¿? EmptyAugust 11th 2013, 11:43 pm

Try making a palette on a character's sprites with all blues turned into all yellows.

Then apply that palette to the .sff

Finally click export all sprites as .pcx into a folder

And you'll have your base with everything all ready colored for you in the areas that you want. Just clean and fit it together with the other sprites.
Back to top Go down
RG_OP

RG_OP

PostSubject: Re: Multi masked Eraser.. how to ?¿?   Multi  masked Eraser.. how to ?¿? EmptyAugust 12th 2013, 11:32 am

i know but, the point is, there is no char for doing that lol, cause i am DOING the char haha, so i need a better palette separation strategy :C ; is for finishing moonknight smart palette
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi masked Eraser.. how to ?¿?   Multi  masked Eraser.. how to ?¿? Empty

Back to top Go down

Multi masked Eraser.. how to ?¿?
Page 1 of 1