The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source Emptyby Baelorn Today at 5:25 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source

Go down 
+11
chancethegamer
SUPERFERNANDOXT
Fede X
crosspotts1.0
dorian123
jspiderman171717
yolomate
carpa5
Shining
Doom
Pilgrim
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source Empty
PostSubject: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 2:39 pm

Finally she is Here.

Base code by Arkady, Nico & Hyper from Black Widow Char, Sprites from diferent sources hope by and Rogue Acey, Elektra by Buyog, Spider Woman by Zox, Black Widow by Arkady, Nico & Hyper and Hayato by Capcom, aditional codes from Rogue by Acey. Vsprortrait by Malevka.

She don't have own voices or Throw
She only have one intro, one win.
She have 5 specials and 4 hypers

Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source 76410

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/m55hmsonxercu93/SilverSable.rar/file

Open Source, but don't forget to include all the people involved if you want to use.

Updated:

Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source 6310

Fix the hair in sprites, add a throw, add a intro and a winpose more, give a few voices and includes 10 palettes by Yolomate

Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/ho4dz8zb0tcaihl/SilverSableUpdated.rar/file

Last edited by Pilgrim on November 7th 2021, 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

gartanham, BigPimp, Angelus_Silverhead, animaraz, Mr.Ketchup, yolomate, jspiderman171717 and like this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 2:53 pm

Thanks!! Wink

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 2:55 pm

Incredible surprise for last day of event
Thanks a lot to release her and thanks a lot for this awesome contribute for Halloween event clap
Back to top Go down
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 3:19 pm

BIG SURPRISE THANKS
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 3:20 pm

amazing!!!nice work!! clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 3:33 pm

Wow your release her very fast, thanks for that! I could add an appropriate voice and a couple of new intros / winposes.

Last edited by jspiderman171717 on November 4th 2021, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 5:39 pm

Some one make a video to show her off
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 6:01 pm

the quality of the sprites are excellent, the design is very good. it really looks cool ....
but you must make the following changes for your update if you want to do it (create a decent month palette, change the stance, reduce the run speed, or the backwards run speed)
The rest is excellent, great job .. hopefully I can fix those details to obtain a character of excellence
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 6:44 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
the quality of the sprites are excellent, the design is very good. it really looks cool ....
but you must make the following changes for your update if you want to do it (create a decent month palette, change the stance, reduce the run speed, or the backwards run speed)
The rest is excellent, great job .. hopefully I can fix those details to obtain a character of excellence

Now I'm going to take a rest of creation, everybody is invited to update her, with Spider-Gwen all we have a very good char, when more people with talent get involved, better for her.
Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 6:51 pm

Before take my rest, two last thing:

I update the Bigpimp's Spiderman game with her, plus Hammerhead and updated versions of Spider-Gwen and Prowler:

Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source Mugen026

Code:
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t15011-bigpimp-s-spiderman-game-alt-edit-with-mugenhook-update-4

And I have this 3 sprites of her taken from Acey's Rogue, so anyone can take to do maybe one intro (when the pal change some colours of her are wrong, so need a little fix)

Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source Motorb10

Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source Moto_b10

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
SUPERFERNANDOXT

SUPERFERNANDOXT

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 8:26 pm

Only Hydroman, Chameleon, Alistair Smythe, Scarlet Spider, Armored Spiderman, Morbius, Kraven And Other Symbiotes Will Be Missing

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 4th 2021, 10:43 pm

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:
Only Hydroman, Chameleon, Alistair Smythe, Scarlet Spider, Armored Spiderman, Morbius, Kraven And Other Symbiotes Will Be Missing

At least a scarlet spider has been Mugenized

I’m just waiting on Kraven, Morbius, Chameleon Hydroman to complete my Spidey roster

I’d be cool with ppl like Smythe being background characters in stages reminiscent to the 90s cartoon

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 5th 2021, 7:13 am

SUPERFERNANDOXT wrote:

Kraven is a wip at least of crosspotts1.0 & Deanjo2000, Chameleon is a cameo in the game when you fight against you double if you win in the second round the liedown of the double transform into Chameleon, Morbius is being to make by Carpa5 but I prefer the Tas look, Armored Spiderman is easy to do, make a grey shades pal, do some little changes and not so much more, Scarlet Spider been years he is mugenized, and for Hydroman Gartanham is upgrading him, plus don't forget Kingpin by Brandern666. For the Symbiotes at least I know, Venom, Carnage, Antivenon, Varnage, Toxin, Lasher, Scream, Riot, Agony, Phage all are mugenized.

I'm Waiting for Kraven, Kingpin, Hydroman & Morbius
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source EmptyNovember 5th 2021, 9:15 am

Fantastic work really, and what a surprise that you'd release it right away. Thank you so much. I'm glad you didn't gave up Very Happy

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source   Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source Empty

Back to top Go down

Silver Sable (Beta) release - Open Source
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next