The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021

Go down 
+14
LESSARD
candido159
daniboy
yolomate
Blagoy
gartanham
chancethegamer
Doom
MatreroG
Shining
JARRO77
crosspotts1.0
DC VS MARVEL
brucewayne74
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2021, 12:12 pm

Shining wrote:
admins can t see private mails between members
Or I Don t know it

I have not mediafire account...
Someone with mediafire account could make this?

Even if i give u now a completed character name from my mediafire as shags2dope said... u cant find it.
U need the correct URL as the one that i send to brucewayne74 through PM here.
Thats why i try to find what happens.

Tnx for ur answer Shining.
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2021, 1:22 pm

Ok,something strange here,I don t know how mediafire or 4shared works and if it possible find a file only searching from internet,I hope someone didn t spy our PM, I don t think so,maybe we can find the real problem,maybe not,I hope zorro could be a surprise for all this xmas.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2021, 1:52 pm

Try to understand if someone could discover your password to login and go in your mail
Back to top Go down
kimczi

kimczi

PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2021, 2:46 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi everyone.
Zorro is almost completed.

But to be honest something happened that i dont like it.
As we send eachother with brucewayne74 our progress of Zorro... i notice that the progress have been download from my mediafire more then just brucewayne74.
I did talk with brucewayne74 about it... so to me looks like that someone that can have an access in our PM here... stole the link of the progress. Even share it... so im try to see what happens.
Because i found 11 downloads of Zorro progress on my mediafire. Ok one was brucewayne74... but are more 10 downloads
Last night late i did send new progress to brucewayne74 and till morning was already 3 times download and brucewayne74 did only 1 download.

So my question is... who have access in our PM? Do all admins have access in members PM?

Im waiting an answer from Shining.

I hope u all undestand that i got angry. Because we talk here for respect and some rules... and now i see this with mine and brucewayne74's Zorro.

Forgive my english.

very interesting, i have for longer time now theory that someone is logging to my account, im often logged off randomly sometimes the same day i was on forum sometimes after 2 weeks and sometimes im inactive for 1 week and im still logged
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2021, 2:52 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi everyone.

As we send eachother with brucewayne74 our progress of Zorro... i notice that the progress have been download from my mediafire more then just brucewayne74.
I did talk with brucewayne74 about it... so to me looks like that someone that can have an access in our PM here... stole the link of the progress. Even share it... so im try to see what happens.
Because i found 11 downloads of Zorro progress on my mediafire. Ok one was brucewayne74... but are more 10 downloads
Last night late i did send new progress to brucewayne74 and till morning was already 3 times download and brucewayne74 did only 1 download.

So my question is... who have access in our PM? Do all admins have access in members PM?

I hope u all undestand that i got angry. Because we talk here for respect and some rules... and now i see this with mine and brucewayne74's Zorro.

Forgive my english.
Confusion can come from this:
MEDIAFIRE counts every time someone accesses the download link, not the download itself. That is, if you went to the download link 5 times but did not download the file, then those times will be counted as "downloads".
I don't know if I explain myself correctly, even though it's pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2021, 3:50 pm

MatreroG wrote:
DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi everyone.

Forgive my english.
MEDIAFIRE counts every time someone accesses the download link, not the download itself. That is, if you went to the download link 5 times but did not download the file, then those times will be counted as "downloads".

Yes i got what u mean... but then its like brucewayne74 got in 11 times even if he did download just 1.
Anyway... i just want know if was something from our community(i hope not).

Next days Zorro will attack to ur mugens roster Smile
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 13th 2021, 4:17 pm

MatreroG wrote:
DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi everyone.

Forgive my english.

That was about to be said. I think that's the whole problem... Razz
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2021, 2:23 am

MatreroG wrote:

Yes, as a mediafire user, I second this.
Even accessing the link without actually getting the file already counts as a download. Once the download page is loaded, refreshing does not count as a download.

Well, I hope there's no data leakage.
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2021, 2:40 am

alnyrd wrote:
MatreroG wrote:

Yes, as a mediafire user, I second this.
Even accessing the link without actually getting the file already counts as a download. Once the download page is loaded, refreshing does not count as a download.

Well, I hope there's no data leakage.

Yes i know.. but in my main page of my acount at mediafire... doesnt count any download... only if i choose a file of what i have upload and open the page will count as download even if i do not download.

Anyway... we are fine.
Lets continue with ur characters Smile

Mr.Ketchup, brucewayne74 and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 EmptyDecember 14th 2021, 7:17 pm

kimczi wrote:
DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi everyone.

Forgive my english.

very interesting, i have for longer time now theory that someone is logging to my account, im often logged off randomly sometimes the same day i was on forum sometimes after 2 weeks and sometimes im inactive for 1 week and im still logged

Thought it was just me. I have to sign back in every time I visit the site after a few hours
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021   Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Zorro W.I.P. by Brucewaynw74 - MMV Halloween Event 2021
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3