The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Update Brainiac by Fede de 10

Go down 
+4
DC VS MARVEL
skhsato123
yolomate
Fede X
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fede X

Fede X

Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 Empty
PostSubject: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 1st 2021, 9:53 pm

At the request of my friend skhsato123, I am working on improving this character in the DC world. It is in full development. He, unfortunately, is a not very adaptable character and has many flaws at the sprite and code level. But I'm going to try to make a better character. currently I have greatly improved its sprites and the base codes of it. Now it feels a little more playable than before (believe me, it is a colossal task to leave this character 100% functional).

* Currently has 2 hyper (which do not work correctly)
* 4 Special Movements
* 2 Intros
* 1 Endigs

I hope you like the result.

gartanham, LoKoLoKo, Mr.Ketchup, skhsato123, candido159, yolomate and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 1st 2021, 11:23 pm

my palettes still working fine in this char?
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 1st 2021, 11:31 pm

Your work is fantastic and i know it is a heavy task but I believe in you
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 12:26 am

Hi fede de 10.
Looks real good. Only i think he whould look better without tentacles...
and just use then for basic move or special or hyper... just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 2:36 am

You found a perfect base for brainiac
As final result you will make a good character
It could be awesome if he shots missiles from his chest  looking like my old edits and adding few others moves from him
thanks to add this new brainiac version in Halloween event list
clap

Last edited by Shining on November 2nd 2021, 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 3:30 am

fede de 10 wrote:
believe me, it is a colossal task to leave this character 100% functional
Yeah I believe that this is a colossal task to fix, so good job there and good luck on continuing on this character Very Happy
Back to top Go down
gartanham

gartanham

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 4:28 am

fede de 10 wrote:
At the request of my friend skhsato123, I am working on improving this character in the DC world. It is in full development. He, unfortunately, is a not very adaptable character and has many flaws at the sprite and code level. But I'm going to try to make a better character. currently I have greatly improved its sprites and the base codes of it. Now it feels a little more playable than before (believe me, it is a colossal task to leave this character 100% functional).

* 4 Special Movements
* 2 Intros
* 1 Endigs

Hi, I really hope you finish this one, I was trying to rephrase this before,
I feel I failed with friend Skhsato123, unfortunately at the time I didn't have sprite knowledge like today,
so I ended up concentrating on other easier characters,
but I've been saving what i used to edit it i am sending you via PM, i hope it will be of some help.

skhsato123 likes this post

Back to top Go down
metamutant

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 5:35 am

Good luck on improving Brainiac. One of the things that I liked about the previous versions was his spaceship attacking from space or maybe I'm thinking about the one from the cartoon. I think that would make the space beam hyper somewhat different from Mr. Fantastic hyper. Maybe have a trap of some kind with a clone grabbing the opponent then the screen of the spaceship attacking with the beam. I also agree with DCvsMarvel that he looks better without the tentacles all the time just maybe for specials, hypers, and launchers.

Since this Brainiac is multiversal maybe the cartoon one could assist with a double team hyper attack or such.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 6:50 am

gartanham wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:

* 4 Special Movements
* 2 Intros
* 1 Endigs

I feel I failed with friend Skhsato123, unfortunately at the time I didn't have sprite knowledge like today,
but I've been saving what i used to edit it i am sending you via PM, i hope it will be of some help.

Thanks friend for the help I will see that I can rescue and adapt. I'm going to check the MP
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 6:54 am

Shining wrote:
You found a perfect base for brainiac
As final result you will make a good character
It could be awesome if he shots missiles from his chest  looking like my old edits and adding few others moves from him
thanks to add this new brainiac version in Halloween event list
clap
You know I've thought of doing the same job I did with Peacemaker with Punisher. but with Brainiac and yours. Would you mind sharing the codes?
Because I think yours are much better and more stable!
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 7:19 am

fede de 10 wrote:
gartanham wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:

* 4 Special Movements
* 2 Intros
* 1 Endigs

Thanks friend for the help I will see that I can rescue and adapt. I'm going to check the MP

Friend i sent you pm read it please
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 EmptyNovember 2nd 2021, 7:33 am

skhsato123 wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
gartanham wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:

* 4 Special Movements
* 2 Intros
* 1 Endigs

Friend i sent you pm read it please
Ok Send ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update Brainiac by Fede de 10   Update Brainiac by Fede de 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Update Brainiac by Fede de 10
Page 1 of 1