The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman

Go down 
+4
shags2dope
DeleFresh
yolomate
MDS_GEIST
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yolomate

yolomate

Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman   Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2021, 9:52 am

I dont see the face!!
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman   Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2021, 10:13 am

Hi everyone. I like what yolomate did... but i did a small touch at trident... now more like his less like Aquaman

Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Magog_10
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman   Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 EmptyAugust 19th 2021, 2:34 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi everyone. I like what yolomate did... but i did a small touch at trident... now more like his less like Aquaman

Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Magog_10

This design is far from his look in the comics

Please guys see his look in Kingdom come comics
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman   Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2021, 7:45 am

But its just 1st look. we havent something else yet. Also here a action figure... so what yolomate did not so but. Also i did a change without shirt and mre light skin color both versions.
But i like more yolomate version with shirt

Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Mag110 Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Mag3_b10 Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Mag2_b10

Last edited by DC VS MARVEL on August 20th 2021, 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman   Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2021, 7:48 am

I know and i created a sprite that is totally similar and canon to comics you can see friends in first page
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman   Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 EmptyAugust 20th 2021, 7:52 am

Yes i see it my friend and its very good. can u send me ur sprite? I wanna try something and send u back.
Back to top Go down
MDS_GEIST

MDS_GEIST

PostSubject: Re: Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman   Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 EmptyAugust 24th 2021, 3:45 pm

Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Dragoo10

This wouldn't be a bad base for Magog either thoughts? scratch

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman   Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magog DC Comic Villian Enemy of Superman
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2