The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XmatixX

I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail Empty
PostSubject: I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail   I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail EmptyAugust 12th 2021, 3:39 pm

Hello community I wanted to ask how I could replicate this scorpion attack because recently I have been continuing this scorpion wip but I have spent 2 days trying to draw the tail
I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail Frame_10
This is the wip that I am continuing
I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail Screen11
And this is the attack that I try to replicate
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail   I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail EmptyAugust 12th 2021, 10:31 pm

hello community I would like to know some tips to be able to draw a tail without a base
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail   I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail EmptyAugust 12th 2021, 10:41 pm

Question, why make another scorpion when we already have a good one?

In drawing without base, you simply draw it and the outcome depends on your talent on how you did it.

And as what I can see in the 2nd pic, his tail's base is from Justice's tail from guilty gear
I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail 8.gif.9a2842a4c7457888953c80675e165b5d Smile
Back to top Go down
XmatixX

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail   I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail EmptyAugust 12th 2021, 11:03 pm

thanks for giving me the basis, good for me the fact of making another scorpion is that there is only one good scorpion my point is that you can make many versions of it to choose even if there are too many versions of a character but what I like is that you can make a lot of variations like superman who has different different versions in mugen with different attacks that's what I like for me it doesn't matter that there are many versions of a character

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail   I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail EmptyAugust 13th 2021, 5:02 am

Do this tail instead I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail 22314810
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail   I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail Empty

Back to top Go down

I would like to know tips to know how to draw a scorpion's tail
Page 1 of 1