The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Protocol Zero

The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger Empty
PostSubject: The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger   The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 3:03 am

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but I recently got back into MUGEN, and my daughter absolutely loves it! I coincidentally had her ((forced her)) to watch the Power Rangers with me, and when see saw that I found the Green Ranger (my favorite) she asked me if I had the Yellow Ranger (her favorite) so we could fight each other. So I started looking and all I could find was a sort of Mini sprite version? It looks like it might have been ripped from a GBA game perhaps, and it didn't match the Green Ranger at all (I have "MVC_Green_Ranger" if that helps at all). I thought surely whomever made these would have made them all, I found 3 different Col. Sanders, I couldn't imagine the Power Rangers wouldn't be everywhere! But I just can't find her. I did find a Yellow Ranger from a future series, but that's not the one my daughter knows.

I did stumble upon THIS THREAD that shows a sprite for the original Yellow Ranger, but it's not actually in his game. Also based on the note at the top of his post, it appears maybe this project is no longer being made? I would absolutely be ok sending a donation to @chuchoryu if he's still working on this, but I have no idea if he's still even active here or not.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and it would go towards happy father and daughter memories Smile Thank you!
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger   The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 7:26 am

Hi. we all wait this Yellow Ranger. i think chuchoryu will make her... but better send a mesage to him and ask him. he have do already great work with other rangers
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger   The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 11:12 am

I created palettes for that char...
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger   The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 11:54 am

Welcome to MMV Protocol Zero ... media
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Protocol Zero

PostSubject: Re: The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger   The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 4:46 pm

Doom wrote:
Welcome to MMV Protocol Zero ... media
Thank you!

yolomate wrote:
I created palettes for that char...
Does that mean that a character was made?

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi. we all wait this Yellow Ranger. i think chuchoryu will make her... but better send a mesage to him and ask him. he have do already great work with other rangers
I did send him a message asking him, but I have not heard back yet. I'll happily be patient if something is being made, but I think I was more shocked than anything that this character just didn't exist anywhere!
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger   The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 7:32 pm

Chuchoryu does not enter the forum every day, but I assure you that he is active creating... yes
I think he only enters to share progress and finished things... The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger 311127478
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Protocol Zero

PostSubject: Re: The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger   The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 8:05 pm

Doom wrote:

Chuchoryu does not enter the forum every day, but I assure you that he is active creating... yes
I think he only enters to share progress and finished things... The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger 311127478

Well that's all I needed to know, if he's still working on things then I'll wait patiently Smile Thank you for letting me know!
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger   The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 8:46 pm

Wow, I dont know why no one sent this yet but  @Protocol Zero this is the Chuchoryu Power Rangers project, he said Yellow Ranger is under construction but she will be there soon I guess. 
(Download is under the video description)

Back to top Go down
Protocol Zero

PostSubject: Re: The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger   The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger EmptyAugust 9th 2021, 11:55 pm

Somm wrote:
Wow, I dont know why no one sent this yet but  @Protocol Zero this is the Chuchoryu Power Rangers project, he said Yellow Ranger is under construction but she will be there soon I guess. 
(Download is under the video description)

Thank you for sharing that, I did see the video actually. I just had no way of knowing if the project was cancelled or anything. So I'm going to remain hopeful that Chuchoryu will one day release more characters! Just knowing that it might come in the future definitely helps! So thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger   The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger Empty

Back to top Go down

The elusive hunt for the Yellow Ranger
Page 1 of 1