The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
 Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
 Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
 Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
 Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein Empty
PostSubject: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 7:36 am

M.Felstein is huge fan of marvel and megaman and now he creating Brand new megaman game from scratch and with support of his freinds and me.

He ask me if I would help him make a screen pack for this full game project.
So I took the time and made it for him.

Megaman Zero / ZX Screen pack is made by OldGamer
Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project By M.Felstein

you can check out the working in progress location here at JUSMUGEN
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/t104-megaman-zero-zx-crossover-project

You can also check out M.Felstein Youtube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC5t_fkZKJmR4VhRYpbpCBA

Here the full complete screen pack I made for him

you can click on his working in progress and Quated by him
Spoiler:

Splash and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptyJuly 28th 2021, 9:51 am

Thats cool :3
Wow I never saw this forum before  silent (jusmugen)
Edit* I just visit and see its a new forum, are you the @jusmugen?

People there still have interest on MMZ/ZX?
I mean, back in my earlier mugen days there was a lot of interest on MMX/Z/ZX chars (Even the craps .exe)
But years has passing and I felt there is almost no one still interested on those chars. Only MMX chars are still a thing I guess.
(Also, lets put aside the RMM of Ilus* bc is a whole different thing IMO)
I miss MugenFull / and MegaMugenBrasil looks a ghosttown with only AlexDX4 and FXFreitas (very talented MMX content creators) I didnt know anywhere else where Megaman content is still alive.

Quote :
in honor of N64Marios"Aka Sheng Long" work and legacy i am continuing where he left off, by creating more megaman zero / zx characters in his style

Thats great, really, the vent/aile/omega have the most beautiful codes that I have seen. And I'm pretty sure he done the chars with 99% frame precision and physics from the real games.
Hope N64Mario have a wonderful life  Embarassed

About creating more chars, how did M.Felstein intend to do it? He will code from scratch? I imagine would be pretty hard spriteswap N64M chars.

;-------------------------------
In addiction* I'm also working on my own MMZ/ZX mugen game, but very VERY slowly, and will not be so fancy/polished this one, I did a very simple screenpack almost 1 decade ago and never release haha  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
But I'm following a whole different path, I want to bring some more "original" (but very basic gameplay, I dont want to make they attack while walking or stuck on the wall), check my Shadow Armor and Colonel is a pretty example of how my MMZ/ZX chars will be.
;------------------------------

Sorry my bad english... I just awoke, need some coffee  drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptyJuly 29th 2021, 5:19 am

Somm wrote:
Thats cool :3
Wow I never saw this forum before  silent (jusmugen)
Edit* I just visit and see its a new forum, are you the @jusmugen?
yes its a brand new mugen forum website that I created and yes Im in charge of that place making new content each day. so far we have over 686 Member that lurks all the time but wont post anything at my forum lmao the forum is growing fast each day getting new members

Somm wrote:
People there still have interest on MMZ/ZX?
I mean, back in my earlier mugen days there was a lot of interest on MMX/Z/ZX chars (Even the craps .exe)
But years has passing and I felt there is almost no one still interested on those chars.
Yes younger mugen megaman zero/zx is still a thing, New JUS Mugen creatos and Young Creators and fan still use the content as we speak, the community of the fan base is still small but each day they make new videos on gameplay and on there youtube channels

Somm wrote:
About creating more chars, how did M.Felstein intend to do it? He will code from scratch? I imagine would be pretty hard spriteswap N64M chars.
According to him and his team they made a template for N64Mario's Megaman Zero Characters, and remake the style of N64Mario, According to M.Felstein to play more like the Original game, so far all I had seen from his work at this point is coding new style and adding new sprites with the mix, i cant give you a confrim what M.Felstein full attention are with this project but he did mention that making from scratch. by the help of his team mate.

M.Felstein ask me to make the screen pack for his project so I dont know all the details. I was hired to help and contribute to make screen pack, I also explain to M.Felstein once the screen pack is 100% done I am not going to stick around for his project because I have other mugen creators I have to help with there project as well.  

;-------------------------------
Somm wrote:
In addiction* I'm also working on my own MMZ/ZX mugen game, but very VERY slowly, and will not be so fancy/polished this one, I did a very simple screenpack almost 1 decade ago and never release haha  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
But I'm following a whole different path, I want to bring some more "original" (but very basic gameplay, I dont want to make they attack while walking or stuck on the wall), check my Shadow Armor and Colonel is a pretty example of how my MMZ/ZX chars will be.
;------------------------------

Sorry my bad english... I just awoke, need some coffee  drunken drunken
me to I drink coffee as well

but yeah I been following your project Somm on this forum and they look very promising.  specially that weird looking spider girl with the hoodie, also I seen of your work like your simple basic life bars into the mix as well, Im guessing you were trying to make your life bars colorful Comic book style am I right ? anyways yes that what I been doing for the past 8 years as well by making screen pack for people that need help and support them and trying to there best to make there own game from scratch. I have seen making mugen creators that make Great mugen characters and with Accuracy Coding and they good at coding mugen characters, but not very good at making screen pack because they spend most there time coding mugen characters but never have the energy or the passion to make a Find  Hight Quality Screen pack for there full game, and that where they come up to me,

the sad thing is that most Mugen creator always try to Offer me Money to do the Job for them so they don't have too, and that something I wont do or take, some Mugen fans drive me up the wall by forcing me or demanding me to make stuff for what they want. but I refuse to take Demands or Commission from them, that why I don't do Commission when making a screen pack, However when I help people that WANT and Support the project and want to improve there OWN screen pack and Support the Creators for there Ideas, Those type people I'm willing go out my way to help out.

a GOOD EXSAMPLE like M.Felstein

He wanted to have his screen pack to look good but he had no Idea to go about it, but he did shared his idea how his screen should look like, so I started working with him and talking to each other in Discord, he Give all the resources I need it to make this screen pack for him, he shared A LOTS Information and more on how his life bars should look and how to make his screen pack. when I need more info or more resources and share idea and suggestion, the screen pack go better, that why I love helping him because he was prepare for me to get started on his screen pack.

Now he Happy with my work and you can see the results Smile

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 9:48 am

New Update for this project.

these words came from Michael Felstien

New characters being playable for the project

The true Chosen One for Model Z is coming in as a playable character for z/zx
a reploid man named "Giro" the model z megaman, owner of giro express (a delivery service) and mentor of vent/aile and as best friends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but thats not all

there is always a myth to tell.
Mythos Zero

(Little explination of what this version of zero is for the game)
from the megaman zero mythos soundtrack, this version of zero only comes from the front cover of the album.
that was made in celebration of the megaman zero ds collection in 2010
mythos is a album containing heavy metal remixes of the megaman zero music from all 4 games.
and this version of zero with his own looking katana shaped looking saber sword appears on the front cover, with a somewhat angel like appearance

fun fact - that helmet that mythos zero wears is some what the same helmet design as the un-used helmet design from the first megaman zero games artwork from the officail complete works book, before we even got the more finalized version of zeros helmet as of today.
if megaman zeros design was more drasticly of a change imagen how everyone would of reacted if everything looked like it was from mythos.

there is one more thing that i will give as a sneek peek.
because it is now time for vent and aile to meet their zx advent counter parts, as playable characters.

Introducing the 3 elements of zero
but as their own characters with somewhat identical but also different behaviors
and thats not all i wanna make a sneek peek

an old friend of zeros
The original X (my own depiction of what he would look like from the elf wars)

These characters are all for this project. (Love you sheng long please watch over me)
Back to top Go down
OGSymbiote

OGSymbiote

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptyAugust 25th 2021, 1:14 am

this is really dope i am a huge fan of both series
Back to top Go down
Felstein

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptySeptember 11th 2021, 6:17 pm

The 4 Megamen are coming to the project from "Megaman ZX : Advent"

Aelous the Model H Megaman

Atlas the Model F Megaman

Thetis the Model L Megaman

Siarnaq the Model P Megaman

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptySeptember 11th 2021, 8:08 pm

Bad ass I look forward for it being finished
Back to top Go down
Felstein

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptySeptember 24th 2021, 6:03 pm

I apologies for the long wait on this project but i have released a video preview to show whats going on while the project is in development showing off one of the characters abillitys just to keep you guys busy while more comes in just to save time.

Todays character preview in the project is "X"

A video preview showing off what X has. (still being worked on as he needs a few more moves but here is whats in store for him in MUGEN)

Style used for X belongs to N64Mario aka sheng long (FOR SHENG LLLOOOOOONNNNGGG!!)
Stage used in the video belongs to Oldgamer
Back to top Go down
Felstein

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptySeptember 24th 2021, 6:04 pm

Another video preview of the project, this time a comparison between zero and his z1 counter part.
Coding used to do zero/z1-zero belongs to n64mario (aka sheng long)

(note) everything you see in this project are subject to change in future updates.
Back to top Go down
Felstein

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptyOctober 11th 2021, 3:54 am

Hey i'm sorry that i haven't been posting anything new about the game, life was getting to me and i've lost one of my devs, and its gonna make development hard for me cause i'm going through so much shit, my brain is on fire and it hurts so badly, i feel like i need to take a break from working on this. (I'm sorry if i disappointed you with this message, i'm just hurting right now.)
Crying or Very sad 😭
Back to top Go down
Felstein

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptyOctober 28th 2021, 9:00 am

Hey uh, don't know if any of you noticed but the demo is out so please check it out, i'm still waiting for feedback.

here ---> https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14961-megaman-zero-zx-pantheon-invasion-demo-v1-0 (you can download the demo here)
Back to top Go down
Felstein

PostSubject: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptyJanuary 2nd 2022, 2:04 pm

Hey guys ooohh man its been awhile since i mentioned an update on my project sorry if i was gone i was on a long hiatus but now i'm back and i have something new
a brand new attack for X that will be replacing the giga crush attack (yes the giga crush attack has been scrapped away from him and replaced by a new ultimate attack).

NOVA STRIKE

once again very sorry i've been gone for awhile now but i am back and i'll make sure to keep you guys posted.
Back to top Go down
Felstein

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein EmptyApril 5th 2022, 2:24 pm

Hello everyone i am very sorry for the long pause since i had to do alot of things, but i have a announcment to make on the Megaman Zero / ZX Project a new character who has never appeared in any of the games and is exclusive only to this one is coming in, this is a oc that was created by one of my spriter friends by the name of "Vent Light" this character is depicted as the chosen one for bio-metal model o, thats right an actual chosen one for this bio-metal that uses the powers, armor & abilities of that of omega zero that this bio-metal is based on, everyone i would like to introduce you to a reploid by the name of "Osha" the false megaman.

(oh i almost forgot he is also the voice of him as well)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein    Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaman Zero / ZX - Crossover Project made by M.Felstein
Page 1 of 1