The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 Emptyby animaraz Today at 6:55 pm

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 Emptyby dev Today at 2:22 pm

» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 Emptyby LasombraDemon May 26th 2024, 6:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Spider Gwen update project

Go down 
+18
MarcusZX6
skillfrank
volzzilla
alnyrd
Doom
yolomate
DeleFresh
Splash
wil.li.an
Mazemerald
skhsato123
RobiWanKen0bi
JARRO77
Pilgrim
WaldoMugen
candido159
Angelus_Silverhead
Somm
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
candido159

Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 12:59 pm

MatreroG wrote:

After repeatedly looking at this hyper (fully approved, by the way), I imagined that in addition to throwing a rock, Gwen could also throw more "urban" things like garbage cans, barrels, boxes, a drum set would be funny.
Perhaps, it can be added as a new special move with ramdom objects. scratch
Great idea..
Hmm the sprites and web were sprited as one and not as helpers so that may complicate spritewise, but we'll try, if it isn't the final move then we failed to do such Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 311127478

MatreroG and GomesOgm like this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 1:06 pm

candido159 wrote:
MatreroG wrote:

After repeatedly looking at this hyper (fully approved, by the way), I imagined that in addition to throwing a rock, Gwen could also throw more "urban" things like garbage cans, barrels, boxes, a drum set would be funny.
Great idea..
Hmm the sprites and web were sprited as one and not as helpers so that may complicate spritewise, but we'll try, if it isn't the final move then we failed to do such Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 311127478

Also the animation is made with her pulling the rock from the ground.

candido159 likes this post

Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 2:50 pm

When the release will be
Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 3:07 pm

skhsato123 wrote:
When the release will be
Soon. Smile

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 3:41 pm

Somm wrote:
candido159 wrote:
MatreroG wrote:

Great idea..

Hmm ... I don't really know the original sprites, but it could spread the spider web out of the screen and thus pull things towards the opponent.
scratch
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 3:58 pm

MatreroG wrote:
Somm wrote:
candido159 wrote:
MatreroG wrote:

Great idea..

Hmm ... I don't really know the original sprites, but it could spread the spider web out of the screen and thus pull things towards the opponent.
scratch
Possible, but if the p1 is far from the edge of the screen then the web would extend in a crazy length. But of course we're into the challenge whether I or Jarro could make that happen. Very Happy

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 7:32 pm

candido159 wrote:
MatreroG wrote:
Somm wrote:
candido159 wrote:
MatreroG wrote:

Great idea..

scratch
Possible, but if the p1 is far from the edge of the screen then the web would extend in a crazy length. But of course we're into the challenge whether I or Jarro could make that happen. Very Happy

The solution is very simple, just use the trigger "BackEdgeDist < X"
BackEdgeDist is the distance from the screen edge.
Put in the special command:
for pull the object from off screen: triggerall = BackEdgeDist < 90
For pull the rock from the ground if far from the edge: triggerall = BackEdgeDist >= 90

candido159 and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 2:57 am

Hey guys i'm gonna send the last version of the char on Candido

I have limits on coding and i also really busy with my life

In this moment i'm in mugen like Player not much time for creating anymore

I did my best and Candido too now the char is REBORN Twisted Evil

If you have ideas,Skills and you think you can IMPROVE this char with new stuff just send a pm to me o Candido would be very cool try to give her some new tricks Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 978788824

We give credits to all the people to want contribute on this char Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 3876111886
Back to top Go down
DARK!!

DARK!!

PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 5:35 am

LA CADERA EN EL STAND SE VE EXTRAÑA
Back to top Go down
http://www.lulu.com/shop/francisco-jesus-reina-benito/destino-si
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 5:41 pm

she got a stance with mask???? scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spider Gwen update project   Spider Gwen update project - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spider Gwen update project
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4