The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE

Go down 
+7
shags2dope
Somm
OldGamer
GTAGuy
nedflandeurse
Shining
Mazemerald
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mazemerald

REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE Empty
PostSubject: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 1:59 am

Sorry guys actually i didn't want to leave mugen, i just got pissed off people using my mugens with link shorteners, but i'll complain and ask to remove, mugen is free and we don't want SLICKERS exploiting the community.

Mr.Ketchup and nedflandeurse like this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 2:32 am

So, You are administrator
You have the power to fight for a mugen free
I m with you
Back to top Go down
nedflandeurse

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 3:50 am

I feel like you.
I hate when people make money with mugen, and particularly when the bases are from other creators!

We should stop it.
Back to top Go down
GTAGuy

GTAGuy

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 4:51 am

Hey, it's okay. Feel free.
Like I said, no one is forcing you to leave or quitting mugen. Don't let those jerks getting to you.
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 6:02 am

people do anything for money but when they use your work for money that different story. Me being a Mugen Screen pack Creator I stay away from Commission and other things that people do to charge me money to make things for them. I keep telling them over and over that mugen is free and we dont have to forces are self to make money off that. I make my screen pack as love and passion and hobby, but people will do everything to abuse the power to make money for mugen and make it worse they claim is there work knowing its not even there in beginning. the sad thing is there nothing we can do about it, that's if they made a law for it and we can report it or put them to jail or pay law fine....but we cant. Just dont give up on mugen but you dont have to share your mugen content anymore that the best way to do it Smile
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 2:59 pm

I M O, you guys are overreacting a little bit, I mean, its annoying (and trully wrong) someone put "link shorteners" in works made by yours. This is fact.

Im assuming you guys are talking about adf.ly and ouo.io.

I dont know exactly, but those sites probably pay like 1/2$ dollars every 1000 ad showed (or even less)

Considering that you release your char here, in my experience, you would not even get 500 downloads in the first month (unless you publish something real REAL awesome or do some extra marketing around mugen universe) the guy which put a "link shortener" and share your char anywhere will not have, not even close, the same number of downloads here where you first post.

By that said, you really was so annoyed by some jerk acting like that, at the point to stop having fun creating stuff for mugen? At the point to almost "quit from mugen"? Because some cents?

Sure its wrong, but its not big deal at all, just report it here to everyone be warned about the jerk and keep working and having fun buddy.

The people that trully appreciate your works are here on the forum, dont stop to having fun with us because someone making a few cents, no one will get rich mugen.

Mugen will die if everyone stops to having fun because a few jerks that can be 100% ignored.

(And I apply the same logic to monetized youtube videos)

;----------------
With that said, if anyone managed to get rich with mugen works from others I really want to know about it --"
;----------------

Ps* @Mazemerald eu não to falando nada disso em tom de briga ou discussão, só expressando a minha opinião em relação ao seu tópico. De fato, me deixa bem mal pensar que algo tão pequeno tenha te incomodado tanto a ponto de você não conseguir mais curtir esse nosso "mundinho mugen".

gartanham and BlankSpace-Nt like this post

Back to top Go down
shags2dope

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 3:11 pm

Somm wrote:
I M O, you guys are overreacting a little bit, I mean, its annoying (and trully wrong) someone put "link shorteners" in works made by yours. This is fact.

I dont know exactly, but those sites probably pay like 1/2$ dollars every 1000 ad showed (or even less)

Considering that you release your char here, in my experience, you would not even get 500 downloads in the first month (unless you publish something real REAL awesome or do some extra marketing around mugen universe) the guy which put a "link shortener" and share your char anywhere will not have, not even close, the same number of downloads here where you first post.

By that said, you really was so annoyed by some jerk acting like that, at the point to stop having fun creating stuff for mugen? At the point to almost "quit from mugen"? Because some cents?

Sure its wrong, but its not big deal at all, just report it here to everyone be warned about the jerk and keep working and having fun buddy.

The people that trully appreciate your works are here on the forum, dont stop to having fun with us because someone making a few cents, no one will get rich mugen.

Mugen will die if everyone stops to having fun because a few jerks that can be 100% ignored.

;----------------
With that said, if anyone managed to get rich with mugen works from others I really want to know about it --"
;----------------

Ps* @Mazemerald eu não to falando nada disso em tom de briga ou discussão, só expressando a minha opinião em relação ao seu tópico. De fato,  me deixa bem mal pensar que algo tão pequeno tenha te incomodado tanto a ponto de você não conseguir mais curtir esse nosso "mundinho mugen".

So glad somebody else has said it, we lost loganir, scruffydragon, logansam, and beto all for reasons based on mugen drama. Quality creators who felt wronged but that didnt fix the problem and we just lost quality chars or stages. Just have to love what you do and say fuck the drama. Ppl love your stuff and aout 80 percent of the community knows who created what

Somm and BlankSpace-Nt like this post

Back to top Go down
BlankSpace-Nt

BlankSpace-Nt

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 3:42 pm

Somm wrote:

;----------------
;----------------

Ps* @Mazemerald eu não to falando nada disso em tom de briga ou discussão, só expressando a minha opinião em relação ao seu tópico. De fato,  me deixa bem mal pensar que algo tão pequeno tenha te incomodado tanto a ponto de você não conseguir mais curtir esse nosso "mundinho mugen".

Well put dude, this is exactly how I feel about all of it.

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 7:43 pm

thank you all of you guys by the feedback here.

i won't let idiots affect my hobby with mugen, we'll go as normal here.

Somm, alnyrd and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 8:11 pm

Mazemerald wrote:
thank you all of you guys by the feedback here.

i won't let idiots affect my hobby with mugen, we'll go as normal here.

Excellent!!! its nice so keep you alive and creating my bro.
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 3rd 2021, 10:14 pm

OK I have a problem First when I post any link it automatically makes it an adfly link I don't receive anything from it I don't know what the problem is but that's what I get when I post things here
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 4th 2021, 12:01 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
OK I have a problem First when I post any link it automatically makes it an adfly link I don't receive anything from it I don't know what the problem is but that's what I get when I post things here

https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t12399-please-help-mmv-avoid-adfly-being-added-to-mediafire-4shared-sendspace-and-other-filesharing-links

objection
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 4th 2021, 3:51 pm

So from what I got with the adfly it's to help support our forum and keep it up and running because to keep this forum up and running it cost money that's why it's like that it's just for our website to stay up
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE EmptyJuly 4th 2021, 3:55 pm

No one is getting money but this site that's what I got from reading what doom sent me and mugen is free but running this website cost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE   REPORT LINK SHORTENERS - MUGEN IS FREE Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1