The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

» Spontaneous encounters for adults
W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 Emptyby pseudoingles May 14th 2024, 4:26 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics

Go down 
+25
MRHANSER
AvalokiteshvaraX
Saneko20
Red Pill Always
Mr.Ketchup
Elfary
Pilgrim
Daffodil
Oogla Boogla
yolomate
malevka1
MatreroG
Vity.Vistys.
Somm
XmatixX
jspiderman171717
GomesOgm
DC VS MARVEL
BigPimp
Angelus_Silverhead
Doom
Shining
skhsato123
crosspotts1.0
Fede X
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Oogla Boogla

W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 13th 2021, 8:27 pm

Very interesting character here, can't wait to see more W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 670481599
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2021, 10:52 am

this is the first special finished: Poison darts
is taken from the char Red Hood by Sei
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the theme is the same (throws three poison darts at the same time, poisoned the enemy for a while) W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 3876111886

Pilgrim, skhsato123, jspiderman171717 and XmatixX like this post

Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2021, 12:21 pm

fede de 10 wrote:

the theme is the same (throws three poison darts at the same time, poisoned the enemy for a while) W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 3876111886

Nice. Hope soon he be playble
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2021, 3:39 pm

Good idea poison darts as special W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 670481599
And good animation developped
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2021, 7:10 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:

Nice. Hope soon he be playble
I have little work to do, friend, but I want to deliver quality work. Soon I will have a beta to share.
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 14th 2021, 7:17 pm

Due to some unknown problem, the previous stance gave me a failure in the 1st sprite, it was black. So I made another one and this one works better with sprites ... and to make it look better, it is an acknowledgment to Marvel's father. and other spiderman characters that I will add little by little.
stan lee sprite by predator, thank special

yolomate, jspiderman171717, AvalokiteshvaraX and Elfary like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 15th 2021, 1:41 am

Yeah that stance is looking better and should fit more
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 17th 2021, 9:14 am

New advances in the character, I am at a point where I have little to finish a beta ... I have really enjoyed doing this character a lot (thanks to the help of the community ... but I have taken sprites from other characters so that Chameleon feels more comfortable its playability and how I test it is like that). But I am going to make it clear that I think that the character cannot imitate powers for that reason only appearances, that is why he will not throw any foreign power from another character only body-to-body movements such as blows.
example:
Kick Strong
closed blow to the opponent
Air Strong kick

On the other hand ... Soon a full beta of the character will be launched ... I will launch it only on request for this post to those who ask me ...

gartanham, Mr.Ketchup, metamutant, skhsato123, yolomate, jspiderman171717 and XmatixX like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 17th 2021, 10:27 am

Are you still going to add the basic without out him transforming into a different character I kinda wanted him to Only do the transformation in like a hyper or special s
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 17th 2021, 2:47 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
Due to some unknown problem, the previous stance gave me a failure in the 1st sprite, it was black. So I made another one and this one works better with sprites ... and to make it look better, it is an acknowledgment to Marvel's father. and other spiderman characters that I will add little by little.
stan lee sprite by predator, thank special
I love it this idea!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 18th 2021, 10:04 am

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Are you still going to add the basic without out him transforming into a different character I kinda wanted him to Only do the transformation in like a hyper or special s

hello friend, if the character is going to have few transformations. As I had said, I consider the essence of the character first and foremost. (What happens is that the template that Jspiderman gave me, which was created by you at the same time (If I remember correctly ..) lacks sprites (I think there are 48). Now they exceed 90 (I have created almost double) . But some hits looked very sharp on the chart (for example this one)
For this reason I am forced to implement, with the power of Chameleon, and by the way, the result being much better, but do not worry, the final result will look incredible. I'm telling you because I almost have a beta ready (I just need to adjust details and create some more sprites to beautify the character)
Check out this new animation and compare with your template. and you will see what I'm talking about.

And this char by default already has a Hyper with multiple blows transformation, (since I am using the Chameleon Char of it as a base (It adapts excellently with the sprites provided)
The char already has 2 very well developed Hypers (I will upload video Preview soon).

Pilgrim likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 18th 2021, 10:45 am

It looks good maybe you can do mandrin for me too when your done
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 18th 2021, 12:03 pm

Great team work
Awesome chamaleon... Continue
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 22nd 2021, 5:56 am

Crouch HP With Knife, edited sprites and put into action
Back to top Go down
Daffodil

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 EmptyDecember 22nd 2021, 8:02 am

fede de 10 wrote:
Crouch HP With Knife, edited sprites and put into action

it looks like the character have parkinsons, make it so he starts swinging the knife when he is about to stand then finish when he is up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics   W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

W.I.P Chamaleon Marvel Comics
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next