The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DemoGoblin for Easter Egg event 2024
Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 6:27 am

» Mr Sinister 1.0 update
Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 Emptyby DeleFresh Yesterday at 8:53 pm

» Lasombra's Interactive Stages' WIP Topic
Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 Emptyby crosspotts1.0 Yesterday at 5:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021

Go down 
+14
dorian123
JARRO77
candido159
brucewayne74
Chris Monvel
WaldoMugen
Splash
animaraz
Rotsopmi
crosspotts1.0
Shining
Fede X
merculix
Blagoy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
JARRO77

JARRO77

Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2021, 5:28 am

dorian123 wrote:
The gameplay looks sweet, but you really need to start learning how to make your own heads for the characters you make. You used 2-3 heads for all animations.

Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 Faces_11

How you can see i made alot of variations in faces try to give always a different look and expressions.Also was not easy for me because i made this char whithout a base for faces. These are not all the faces obviously i made alot more

If you are not happy with his faces SHOW ME HOW YOU GOOD ARE and if you want you can make your own faces for this char

If i like your work i'm gonna make an update adding some your faces and credit you
Back to top Go down
brucewayne74

brucewayne74

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2021, 5:56 am

Great mephisto,congratulation

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2021, 7:44 am

dorian123 wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:
dorian123 wrote:
The gameplay looks sweet, but you really need to start learning how to make your own heads for the characters you make. You used 2-3 heads for all animations.

How you can see i made alot of variations in faces try to give always a different look and expressions.Also was not easy for me because i made this char whithout a base for faces. These are not all the faces obviously i made alot more

If you are not happy with his faces SHOW ME HOW YOU GOOD ARE and if you want you can make your own faces for this char

If i like your work i'm gonna make an update adding some your faces and credit you

I don't know why you have to be so defensive. I was only trying to give an advice. Judging by the video you posted, the gameplay looks damn good tbh.
Regarding the head, if you'll ever try to update this character, it would be ideal to find a base for the head.
The sprite sheet you posted is irrelevant:
1. There are only 2 heads and you copy paste them on all frames. You just changed the angle on some of them
2. The heads are not even made by you
3. I don't need to show you that I'm better than you. We're only trying to develop our skills here and improve, not show off.
Well judging by your comment, it feels like you're saying he doesn't know how to make a face(which for me is offensive)so it's right for him to be defensive especially from someone new here who hasn't shown us anything yet.

I think he did a great job on the face even if it's not his and just changing angle, most characters doesn't really require many faces at all due to how fast they move  in the battle.

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2021, 9:05 am

So defensive?? probably you have no idea what mean create a mugen character,too easy for you talk and say your criticism. So many awesome characters have been made with no bases for body and face

Using different style of techniques using frankenspriting,mix of bases,rotate and others

IN THIS WAY WE CAN MADE CHARACTERS

Whithout using these techniques we should be all like Loganir,Verz or others creators with really insane spriting skills

My time in mugen is LIMITATED so to me was important made the best to give an insane Mephisto to all the mugen community and of course i succeeded

To me i managed to create or edit faces and make different facial expressions

I'm not agree with your point of view but whoever give importance to this i give the autorization to made a face update and showing me new type of faces

If i like the result i'm ready to update again the char
Back to top Go down
merculix

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 13th 2021, 1:39 pm

[quote="JARRO77"]
merculix wrote:
File cannot be downloaded from Mediafly. It says "Failed - Download Error" Sad

Are you sure?? i tried to download just now and to me worked perfectly maybe you have some issues here

The file didn't work but then all of a sudden it started to work. Very strange. Great update. Smile
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2021, 3:29 am

merculix wrote:
JARRO77 wrote:
merculix wrote:
File cannot be downloaded from Mediafly. It says "Failed - Download Error" Sad

Are you sure?? i tried to download just now and to me worked perfectly maybe you have some issues here

The file didn't work but then all of a sudden it started to work. Very strange. Great update. Smile

Thanks man glad you like the update i'm happy now worked too for you

In future if you try to download from my YouTube channel the link work 100%

Last edited by JARRO77 on June 14th 2021, 3:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angelus_Silverhead

Angelus_Silverhead

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2021, 3:34 am

This version of Mephisto is especially outstanding. Sleek, neat and visually fantastic. I just love this character. Mephisto serves as a vivid confirmation of JARRO's talent. This is an amazing fighter.

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 14th 2021, 4:57 am

Angelus_Silverhead wrote:
This version of Mephisto is especially outstanding. Sleek, neat and visually fantastic. I just love this character. Mephisto serves as a vivid confirmation of JARRO's talent. This is an amazing fighter.

Such as great Important words to you bro!!

I really appreciate what you say and glad you love the character my intention was to give the best Mephisto ever to the mugen comunity and i did my 100%

Hope to made more for mugen and show other things i have in mind farao

Back to top Go down
kyoman

kyoman

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 15th 2021, 8:49 am

Better and Better. Thanks

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 16th 2021, 12:01 pm

I really liked the improvements and updates that you implemented in this latest version.

JARRO77 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJune 18th 2021, 4:20 am

kyoman wrote:
Better and Better. Thanks

Thank you bro!!

MatreroG wrote:
I really liked the improvements and updates that you implemented in this latest version.

Thank you bro glad you like the Improvements and Updates

Best of luck with all your projects keep going!!

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
O Ilusionista

O Ilusionista

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 EmptyJuly 15th 2021, 9:34 am

Quick match against Nightwing
Back to top Go down
http://www.brazilmugenteam.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021   Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mephisto Mugen Update by JARRO77 MMV Birthday event 2021
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2