The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Classic VS : Athena
Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 7:15 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th Emptyby Baelorn Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» we need deathlook
Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th Emptyby Cesar Yesterday at 4:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th

Go down 
+13
dorian123
DC VS MARVEL
spidergoku
shags2dope
yolomate
BlankSpace-Nt
MatreroG
crosspotts1.0
JARRO77
Shining
chancethegamer
RobiWanKen0bi
sil3nt_j
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 9th 2021, 5:22 pm

I was going to try and save this until Halloween, but I figured since it's my 35th birthday tomorrow, I should do something big to celebrate ^_^ So here's an early Halloween present.

Gameplay wise, I was thinking he could be sort of like Red Arremer from SNK vs Capcom Chaos (a cheap keep away character) and like Magneto from Marvel vs Capcom 2 (A good combo character with 1 really damaging combo). This way he would be tough to beat on both offense and defense. If any character deserves to be cheap like that, it's him. After all, he rarely ever gets hit and he's the character that takes people to hell. Maybe he could even have a resurrection move like Gill? Idk.

Strategy:
- On defense, fill the screen with projectiles to create traps and build meter.
- On offense, go for the "Hell Seeker" and try to combo it into the "Electric Configuration" and the "Welcome to Hell."
- The "Hell Seeker" should be able to be comboed into as well.

Also a note about his walk: I made a mistake thinking he could levitate, he actually never does. In Hellraiser 3, I thought I remembered him doing it, in the club scene, but all he does is spreads his arms. Sorry for the confusion. But as a result, I've made the old walk animation the dash and added a walk and a new stance to him.

Well here it is, before we get started, I would like to introduce you to the supporting cast, if you don't know them already (Top to bottom):

1) Frank from Hellraiser 1
2) Julia from Hellraiser 1 & 2 (as she looks in 2)
3) Not sure who the cutie is on the left, but that's the blue icicle from Hellraiser 3
4) The "dog" from Hellraiser 4
5) The Torso Cenobite from Hellraiser 5
6) The creature from Hellraiser 2, also known as "The Engineer" (Not to be confused with the Engineer in Hellraiser
7) And the original cenobites (Left to right, going by the picture on the right: Butterball, Pinhead, Open/Deep Throat , and Chatterer)

* I made Butterball taller just to be able to put him behind Pinhead for the win pose, feel free to change if needed.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Edit: 10 years after I made the original sprite (8/18/21) He is finally 100% complete now.

Special thanks to Insanius for the Geese Howard sprite rips, to Bonzai and Nemu for the Donovan and Jedah sprites.

More to come soon, planning on working on The Crow after he's done.

Last edited by sil3nt_j on August 22nd 2021, 10:52 am; edited 8 times in total

JARRO77, CAMARAO, Pilgrim, MatreroG and Rotsopmi like this post

Back to top Go down
RobiWanKen0bi

RobiWanKen0bi

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 9th 2021, 6:03 pm

I'm currently re-watching all the movies, so this is quite a good surprise. Keep up the "hellish" work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 9th 2021, 6:13 pm

Will do. If you want to watch the movies in the order that makes the most sense, would recommend:

4, 3, 1, 2, 6, the rest are all their own story. 10 is fucking disgusting for the first 10-20 minutes though.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 9th 2021, 7:49 pm

Been waiting years for this, Crow and the Chucky you were working on. Luckily someone coded your Michael

You found a coder?
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 9th 2021, 9:50 pm

Haha, yeah, I know. I've gotten a lot of requests to make this.

But, no coder yet. After I finish Pinhead and The Crow, I'd like to fine tune Michael and make Chucky. Chucky will be quick.

Figured after that though, we would have a complete: Michael, Chucky, Eric, Pinhead, Ash, Samara, Slender Man, and Jason.... that could be enough to get the horror game started. Virtua Fighter 1 only had 8 characters + 1 hidden boss.

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 9th 2021, 11:01 pm

I hope we will have complete characters
That sprites are fantastic
Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 10th 2021, 3:24 am

You are so TALENTED incredible sprites Pinhead for Mugen would be awesome

I really hope you found someone to help you and give a MVC Style gameplay hahahahah

Aniway keep going the great work!!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 10th 2021, 3:31 am

Really nice sprites love the specials
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 10th 2021, 8:21 am

sil3nt_j wrote:

But, no coder yet. After I finish Pinhead and The Crow, I'd like to fine tune Michael and make Chucky. Chucky will be quick.

Figured after that though, we would have a complete: Michael, Chucky, Eric, Pinhead, Ash, Samara, Slender Man, and Jason.... that could be enough to get the horror game started. Virtua Fighter 1 only had 8 characters + 1 hidden boss.

Nice to know about your plans. And I still find it weird that no coder is officially interested in these characters, the sprites are great!
Either way, good luck. Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
BlankSpace-Nt

BlankSpace-Nt

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 10th 2021, 9:08 am

Your work looks really clean dude. I always like seeing how good you guys at the mugen multiverse are.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 10th 2021, 11:19 am

I not idea but I dont see the images!!!
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 11th 2021, 1:23 am

sil3nt_j wrote:

That’s good news. I know chuchoryu made good sprites for Freddy, Dracula, Ghostface, Jason and Ash but his Ash and Dracula are lacking in moves and all of them are lacking in hypers.

I was always looking forward to your Pinhead and TMNT to be coded and to see Chucky finished
Back to top Go down
sil3nt_j

sil3nt_j

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 15th 2021, 6:55 pm

Well thank you for the feedback everyone, it is greatly appreciated. Glad everyone liked the sprites. Just finished his jump animation and am about to add it to the sprite sheet. Next up, his jumping attacks:

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 15th 2021, 7:40 pm

I think @LESSARD would be a good coder if he’s interested
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th EmptyJune 16th 2021, 2:29 am

It will be fantastic char
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th   Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th Empty

Back to top Go down

Pinhead Capcom Sprite sheet.... now 100%, happy Friday the 13th
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next