The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack Emptyby ralaco Today at 6:03 pm

» Perfect DarkPhoenix - Atrocious Difficulty
Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack Emptyby Oguyaka. Today at 5:26 pm

» King Shark Base Idea
Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 4:52 pm

» MMV CHRISTMAS EVENT - ORION ( Jack Kirby's Version) from DC COMICS
Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Somm

Somm

Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack Empty
PostSubject: Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack   Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack EmptyApril 30th 2021, 9:16 pm

Hey MMV Squad Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack 3419901605 , today I bring a little stuff for your mugen. 

This is a Pack of announcer voices made by a friend mine, Darius, who was helping with the voices for my screenpack.
He made two versions, so I pick one for me and he allowed me to share this other one to never get unused  bounce
Please, support him on his twitch channel, he is actually brazilian but hope you could follow him to support  kirby

I made a little video showing the voices using my personal (and a little edited) copy of Mugen Horror Madness by Chuchoryu which I guess it fits nicely  Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack 670481599 Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack 670481599 Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack 670481599   

The pack contains a fight.snd file that you can just add it to your mugen(go to fight.def and replace the "fight.snd" by the "fight (Darius).snd" and its going to works well.
Also includes the .wav files if anyone wish to use/add manually Wink
Code:
Darius twitch channel:
https://www.twitch.tv/dariuusd2r

Download pack:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/207fzu5exci5x9r/DariusAnnouncerPack.rar/
;--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important: If you find a good place to use I (and Darius) would be really glad to see.  geek

gartanham likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack   Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack EmptyMay 1st 2021, 4:01 am

Darius will be welcome!!!
good voices sounds Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack 670481599
Back to top Go down

Dariuusd2r Announcer Pack
Page 1 of 1