The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
the whizzer Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
the whizzer Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
the whizzer Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
the whizzer Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 4:42 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the whizzer

Go down 
+5
Fede X
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
crosspotts1.0
carpa5
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carpa5

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 19th 2021, 6:33 pm

well after finishing the prowler sprites I'm going to continue with the whizzer and I'm going to leave the last one to morbius because I want to make some modifications

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 19th 2021, 9:26 pm

Awesome job I can't wait for all of them I used the other wizzer to make living laser so just have to recode some things lol then we will have him I also have to add some new attacks
Back to top Go down
carpa5

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 19th 2021, 9:49 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Awesome job I can't wait for all of them I used the other wizzer to make living laser so just have to recode some things lol then we will have him I also have to add some new attacks
perfect thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 12:24 am

Another version of him
You love a lot the whizzer Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 7:16 am

Awesome that you want to create the classic look of him too!
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 7:29 am

It's not a another version it's the first they are different people
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 8:15 am

En esta edicion de The Wizzler II, se le han hcho algunos arreglos generales que hacen la jugabilidad un poco mas aceptable.  se han arreglado lo siguiente:
* Se ha ordenado su carpeta de comandos y sus paletas (haciendolo mas ordenado a la vista).
* Se le ha agregado el sistema de hyper stylo CVS infinite (con lo cual es mas agradble al momento de hacer uyn hyper).
* Se le ha regulado el nivel de poder y golpe ( desde el archivo .Cns, ordenando todos sus niveles).
* Se le han agregado algunos sprites y se han recoloreado otros.
* Nuevas imagenes 9000.1 , 9000,2 y 9000.35 ( este ultimo para el funcionamiento de mi roster ) Clash of World "Fury of Dormamu".  
* Como asi tambien hay que agregarle por parte de Yomolate la paleta mas suave de colores, el cual lo hace mas aceptable visualmente.
* Como asi tambien se arreglaron algunas hit box

En la proxima actualizacion voy a cambiar la stance ( la cual ya esta desarrollada pero tengo problemas en la indexacion y adaptacion a las paletas del personaje.

In this edition of The Wizzler II, some general fixes have been made to it that make the gameplay a bit more palatable. the following have been fixed:
* It has ordered its command folder and its palettes (making it more orderly in sight).
* The CVS infinite hyper stylo system has been added (which makes it more pleasant when making a hyper).
* The level of power and hit has been regulated (from the .Cns file, ordering all its levels).
* Some sprites have been added and others have been recolored.
* New images 9000.1, 9000.2 and 9000.35 (the latter for the operation of my roster) Clash of World "Fury of Dormamu".
* As well, it is also necessary to add by Yomolate the softer palette of colors, which makes it more visually acceptable.
* As well as some hit boxes were fixed

In the next update I will change the stance (which is already developed but I have problems in indexing and adapting to the character palettes.

https://www.4shared.com/rar/Y5NGzT_Siq/The_Whizzer_II__1_.html

animaraz and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 8:27 am

fede de 10 wrote:

En esta edicion de The Wizzler II, se le han hcho algunos arreglos generales que hacen la jugabilidad un poco mas aceptable.  se han arreglado lo siguiente:
* Se ha ordenado su carpeta de comandos y sus paletas (haciendolo mas ordenado a la vista).
* Se le ha agregado el sistema de hyper stylo CVS infinite (con lo cual es mas agradble al momento de hacer uyn hyper).
* Se le ha regulado el nivel de poder y golpe ( desde el archivo .Cns, ordenando todos sus niveles).
* Nuevas imagenes 9000.1 , 9000,2 y 9000.35 ( este ultimo para el funcionamiento de mi roster ) Clash of World "Fury of Dormamu".  
* Como asi tambien hay que agregarle por parte de Yomolate la paleta mas suave de colores, el cual lo hace mas aceptable visualmente.

En la proxima actualizacion voy a cambiar la stance ( la cual ya esta desarrollada pero tengo problemas en la indexacion y adaptacion a las paletas del personaje.

In this edition of The Wizzler II, some general fixes have been made to it that make the gameplay a bit more palatable. the following have been fixed:
* It has ordered its command folder and its palettes (making it more orderly in sight).
* The CVS infinite hyper stylo system has been added (which makes it more pleasant when making a hyper).
* The level of power and hit has been regulated (from the .Cns file, ordering all its levels).
* New images 9000.1, 9000.2 and 9000.35 (the latter for the operation of my roster) Clash of World "Fury of Dormamu".
* As well, it is also necessary to add by Yomolate the softer palette of colors, which makes it more visually acceptable.

In the next update I will change the stance (which is already developed but I have problems in indexing and adapting to the character palettes.

Hey when I'm done with adding the heads to make living laser would you want to refine him like you did with the wizzer 2
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 8:59 am

all update again?
do you have a sprite of your work?
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 10:44 am

Gracias bro. Si había quedado muy padre no dudo que ahora está más que genial.
Back to top Go down
carpa5

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 2:05 pm

Shining wrote:
Another version of him
You love a lot the whizzer Very Happy Very Happy
LOL
Back to top Go down
carpa5

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 2:06 pm

fede de 10 wrote:

AMAZING JOB BRO THANKS FOR THE UPDATE IF YOU WNAT PUT YOUR HANDS IN PROWLER JUST SEND ME A PM AND I SEND YOU
AMAZING JOB BRO THANKS

THANKS BRO AMAZING JOB FOR THIS UPDATE IF YOU WANT THE PROWLER TO MAKE SOMETHING WITH HIM JUST SEND ME PM OK

Last edited by carpa5 on April 20th 2021, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I NEED HELP)
Back to top Go down
jspiderman171717

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 3:59 pm

Carpa, congratulations and good work with the whizzer, and congratulations to fede de 10 for its update!
Back to top Go down
carpa5

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer EmptyApril 20th 2021, 4:22 pm

jspiderman171717 wrote:
Carpa, congratulations and good work with the whizzer, and congratulations to fede de 10 for its update!
THANKS BRO

jspiderman171717 likes this post

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

the whizzer Empty
PostSubject: Re: the whizzer   the whizzer Empty

Back to top Go down

the whizzer
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next