The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Character and stage music Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 10:05 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Character and stage music Emptyby ELECTRO Yesterday at 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Character and stage music Emptyby marvel Yesterday at 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Character and stage music Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Character and stage music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorenzo020

Character and stage music Empty
PostSubject: Character and stage music   Character and stage music EmptyApril 17th 2021, 5:03 pm

Ok so i want to set up theme music for my characters but how do i set up that with some stages the stage music plays instead of the character music?
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Character and stage music   Character and stage music EmptyApril 17th 2021, 5:52 pm

Lorenzo020 wrote:
Ok so i want to set up theme music for my characters but how do i set up that with some stages the stage music plays instead of the character music?

This is kind of complicated

You may add a music for the character inside himself, placing the music on the character sound file, then make a code to stop the stage music and play the one in the character. But it may bug if you place a character with that against another. So you must code to only plays if he is the Player 1 or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Lorenzo020

PostSubject: Re: Character and stage music   Character and stage music EmptyApril 18th 2021, 12:20 pm

Somm wrote:
Lorenzo020 wrote:

You may add a music for the character inside himself, placing the music on the character sound file, then make a code to stop the stage music and play the one in the character. But it may bug if you place a character with that against another. So you must code to only plays if he is the Player 1 or something like that.

No it’s actually the other way arround
like all my characters have their own music what works fine and which plays instead of the stage music but at some stages i prefer the stage music over the characters music like example the svc chaos stages
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Character and stage music   Character and stage music EmptyApril 18th 2021, 12:34 pm

Lorenzo020 wrote:
Somm wrote:
Lorenzo020 wrote:

No it’s actually the other way arround
like all my characters have their own music what works fine and which plays instead of the stage music but at some stages i prefer the stage music over the characters music like example the svc chaos stages

Oh, if is that you can just prevents the characters to play their own music in a specific stage using "stagename" trigger.

Put a triggerall where the character stops the bg music with stagename listed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character and stage music   Character and stage music Empty

Back to top Go down

Character and stage music
Page 1 of 1