The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
How to combine sub bosses and final bosses Emptyby BigPimp Today at 11:15 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
How to combine sub bosses and final bosses Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
How to combine sub bosses and final bosses Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
How to combine sub bosses and final bosses Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

How to combine sub bosses and final bosses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorenzo020

How to combine sub bosses and final bosses Empty
PostSubject: How to combine sub bosses and final bosses   How to combine sub bosses and final bosses EmptyApril 17th 2021, 10:51 am

How do i combine sub and final bosses
examples
I want goro and shao kahn at the same stage
but goro as sub boss and shoa kahn as the final boss
or balrog vega and sagat all 3 as the 3 sub bosses and m.bison as the final boss
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: How to combine sub bosses and final bosses   How to combine sub bosses and final bosses EmptyApril 17th 2021, 1:31 pm

my exemple  14 fights random characters  order=1, 1 fight sub boss order=2 random thanos or darkseid , 1 fight final boss order=3 thanoseid.
you need to place order on the select file arcade.maxmatches = 14,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 this is numbers each number berfore a comma is a order the first is order 1 second order 2 etc... you want  10 fights you put order 1 = 8 order 2 = 1 and put order 2 on the sub boss put order 3= 1 and put the order 3 on the final boss you dont need to put order for normal fights

;Maximum number of matches to fight before game ends in Team Mode.
;Like arcade.maxmatches, but applies to Team Battle.
[Options]
arcade.maxmatches = 14,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0

Darkseid,, includestage=0, order=2 (sub boss)
Thanos,, includestage=0, order=2 (sub boss)
Thanoseid,, includestage=0, order=3(final boss)

if you dont understand I do a more detail later i did this fast because i late for work, and my english is not the best.

pepin68 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lorenzo020

PostSubject: Re: How to combine sub bosses and final bosses   How to combine sub bosses and final bosses EmptyApril 17th 2021, 5:01 pm

luciangarude wrote:
my exemple  14 fights random characters  order=1, 1 fight sub boss order=2 random thanos or darkseid , 1 fight final boss order=3 thanoseid.
you need to place order on the select file arcade.maxmatches = 14,1,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0 this is numbers each number berfore a comma is a order the first is order 1 second order 2 etc... you want  10 fights you put order 1 = 8 order 2 = 1 and put order 2 on the sub boss put order 3= 1 and put the order 3 on the final boss you dont need to put order for normal fights

[Options]

if you dont understand I do a more detail later i did this fast because i late for work, and my english is not the best.

I know all that but i think you don’t really understand my point

Like i have multiple sub bosses and final bosses
so examples
when i have M.bison as final boss i want balrog vega and sagat as the final bosses but when i have shao kahn as final boss i want goro as sub boss and when i have rugal as final boss i want geese krauser and mr.big as sub bosses

also how do i set up when i play team mode i get then as a team and when i play single mode i fight them seperate 1 for 1
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: How to combine sub bosses and final bosses   How to combine sub bosses and final bosses EmptyApril 17th 2021, 5:56 pm

Lorenzo020 wrote:
luciangarude wrote:

[Options]

so examples
when i have M.bison as final boss i want balrog  vega and sagat as the final bosses but when i have shao kahn as final boss i want goro as sub boss and when i have rugal as final boss i want geese krauser and mr.big as sub bosses

also how do i set up when i play team mode i get then as a team and when i play single mode i fight them seperate 1 for 1

Thats not really possible. At least not by usual ways. I believe it goes beyond the engine capabilities.
Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: How to combine sub bosses and final bosses   How to combine sub bosses and final bosses EmptyApril 17th 2021, 10:18 pm

Lorenzo020 wrote:
luciangarude wrote:

[Options]

so examples
when i have M.bison as final boss i want balrog  vega and sagat as the final bosses but when i have shao kahn as final boss i want goro as sub boss and when i have rugal as final boss i want geese krauser and mr.big as sub bosses

this is impossible to make
Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: How to combine sub bosses and final bosses   How to combine sub bosses and final bosses EmptyApril 18th 2021, 7:52 am

Lorenzo020 wrote:
luciangarude wrote:

[Options]

so examples

Maybe with IKEMEN GO all this is possible.

A exemple like the video above. Mugen not allow you play as team and fight against a only one final boss. The final boss is a team os bosses.

But in Ikemen go in arcade is different, you can choose play againt only one boss in a final of arcade mode.

The video is not a arcade, is just a exemple. I just want show that Ikemen Go allow you make many things that are impossible in mugen. Like play as 3v3, 4v4 and others...
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: How to combine sub bosses and final bosses   How to combine sub bosses and final bosses EmptyApril 18th 2021, 11:17 am

Splash wrote:
Maybe with IKEMEN GO all this is possible.

That is what I mean "not by usual ways"

I still didnt learn how to use Ikemen, its always crashing for anything on my pc and there is SO MUCH stuff that I get lost --'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to combine sub bosses and final bosses   How to combine sub bosses and final bosses Empty

Back to top Go down

How to combine sub bosses and final bosses
Page 1 of 1