The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Emptyby Blagoy Today at 2:27 am

» Bridge Cliff Stage
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Emptyby Charmugen Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Emptyby NightDevil123 Yesterday at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Emptyby Doom Yesterday at 6:35 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes

Go down 
+34
ELECTRO
volzzilla
Elfary
thatguy
spidergoku
plexo199
DC VS MARVEL
Deception_camc
jspiderman171717
demunlawin
billiemartinez1999
luciangarude
alnyrd
BlankSpace-Nt
zequi007
candido159
ghost_rider
metamutant
Angelus_Silverhead
ferreira
Avaid
chancethegamer
brucewayne74
carpa5
zombiebrock
Mr.Ketchup
Shining
animaraz
Fede X
galactus
crosspotts1.0
Kareem07
Doom
yolomate
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
metamutant

Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 5th 2021, 6:35 pm

Thanks buddy I really like those palettes.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 12:17 pm

Kilowog by Candido159 & Skillfrank new palettes
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Kilowo10Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvv52Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv50Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv143Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvv61Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vv61Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 V71
palettes names:Fixed head,Kyle Rayner suit,Earth-2, Alan Scott, Fixed Yellow, Fixed Red, Black Lantern
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14439-yolomate-vii-the-return-of-palettes

tony spector, candido159 and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 7th 2021, 1:01 pm

I haven't got the chance to change his skin color in my palettes, it's good to see new skin color in yours, thanks yolo Very Happy

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 1:47 am

Kilowg needs blue, orange and indigo pals Wink
Otherway good palettes
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 9:27 am

Shining wrote:
Kilowg needs blue, orange and indigo pals Wink
Otherway good palettes
ok but he got blue in char...the others orange and pals...wait me ok? Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 4:01 pm

Kilowog by Candido159 & Skillfrank new palettes2 for @Shining
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Kilowo11Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv144Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv145
palettes name: Orange, Indigo and Blue
go my post: https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t14439-yolomate-vii-the-return-of-palettes

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 4:13 pm

Perfect

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 7:50 pm

pig clap clap

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
zequi007

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 8th 2021, 8:16 pm

Muy buenas paletas Yolo, gracias por compartirlas!

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 13th 2021, 10:16 am

Spider-Gwen by Pillgrim,JARRO77 and Candido159 new palettes2
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Spider14Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 V72Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vv62Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvv62Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvv53Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv51Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv146Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv147

tony spector, candido159 and alnyrd like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 13th 2021, 4:12 pm

ok this Carnage Palette or this?? scratch scratch scratch
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv51Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Spider15

BlankSpace-Nt likes this post

Back to top Go down
BlankSpace-Nt

BlankSpace-Nt

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 13th 2021, 5:52 pm

yolomate wrote:
ok this Carnage Palette or this?? scratch scratch scratch
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv51Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Spider15

They're both pretty good but the second one has more of a "Carnage" look to it in my opinion.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 13th 2021, 8:51 pm

yolomate wrote:
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Spider14Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 V72Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vv62Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvv62Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvv53Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv51Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv146Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv147

I gotta admit, this second set of palettes is way more interesting than your first one

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
luciangarude

luciangarude

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 13th 2021, 10:30 pm

yolomate wrote:
Kilowog by Candido159 & Skillfrank new palettes
Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Kilowo10Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvv52Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv50Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvvvv143Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vvv61Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Vv61Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 V71
palettes names:Fixed head,Kyle Rayner suit,Earth-2, Alan Scott, Fixed Yellow, Fixed Red, Black Lantern

Yolomate amazing work!clap
especially classic and sinestro Kilowog

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 EmptyAugust 14th 2021, 9:14 pm

alnyrd wrote:
yolomate wrote:

I gotta admit, this second set of palettes is way more interesting than your first one
what first? for the other first version?? scratch scratch
and 10000000000000000 thank you @luciangarude and @BlankSpace-Nt lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes   Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yolomate VII: The Return Of Palettes
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next