The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» DC Vs Marvel dimensional war
Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro Emptyby manbatshark8 Today at 8:00 pm

» Crossover Battles in MUGEN
Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro Emptyby Doom Today at 5:58 pm

» Classic VS : Athena
Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro Emptyby Doom Today at 5:50 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro Emptyby Doom Today at 5:49 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro Empty
PostSubject: Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro   Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro EmptyMarch 11th 2021, 1:30 am

Mugen version 1.0
I am trying to ressolve the problem that "Batgirl New Suit" makes mugen close with the graplin hook outro Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro 3855700884
Here is the character: I can´t share the link cause it´s banned here XD. but the name is Batgirl new suit by THX_1138, edit by odin123

I´m ussing uno tag patcher 2.0, The character can be used normaly, until won a fight and use the outro with the line on top to get out of the screen, the mugen freeze and close, widout an error message, just close, i try it ussing a lot of characters and always close when she uses the same outro. I try ussing diferent vertions of batgirl and every vertion of edit, like THX_1138, SSonic, Mammalman vertions makes mugen close sidout an error messages. I duno if it´s a problem caussed by the uno tag patcher.
How it can be solved? Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro 2649099129
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro   Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro EmptyMarch 11th 2021, 2:00 am

Dude toad dose same thing need him fixed to

manbatshark8 likes this post

Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro   Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro EmptyMarch 11th 2021, 2:55 pm

crosspotts1.0 wrote:
Dude toad dose same thing need him fixed to
That problem it´s anoying :T Sad
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro   Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro EmptyMarch 12th 2021, 12:50 am

It happens with every Batgirl existent, unfurtunedly
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro   Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro EmptyMarch 13th 2021, 1:36 pm

Someone can Help us? D:
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

PostSubject: Re: Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro   Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro EmptyAugust 1st 2021, 2:49 am

I´m still having this problem, also with Spiderman whith web throw (Z vitor spidey) with the tag sistem. The Mugen doesn´t send error message, just frost and close. when the chars do the move or the action. HELP PLS! DX
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro   Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro Empty

Back to top Go down

Help with the clossing Mugen with Batgirl new suit graplin outro
Page 1 of 1