The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
i need help please Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
i need help please Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
i need help please Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
i need help please Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

i need help please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carpa5

i need help please Empty
PostSubject: i need help please   i need help please EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 10:16 am

I have these 2 chars, one is quicksilver and the other is flash fromt erradicator and black dragon, both have the same movement of moving fast but flash has a special that when he does it connects blows I would like to see who can help me to program the same movement to quicksilver please im going send an image so you can see what I'm talking about

i need help please 184
here with the movement and connecting the blows

i need help please 231
here quicksilver make the same move but not connect the blows please someone can help me?
Back to top Go down
carpa5

i need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help please   i need help please EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 1:26 pm

please helppppppp meeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
manbatshark8

manbatshark8

i need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help please   i need help please EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 1:33 pm

Can you send me that flash?

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
thatguy

thatguy

i need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help please   i need help please EmptyMarch 5th 2021, 4:02 pm

With so little information about what is wrong I can only assume you are missing the hitdef in the move, as well as the CLSN in the AIR to reflect this attack in the frame of animation.

These days I am not taking on any other work, but will happily help someone achieve their creations.
I will gladly assist someone through their issue (not in private message as then nobody else can see the solutions as well) in the help section of the forum.

If my original assumption is incorrect, then I will nee more information to help.

Please help us help you...and read this post
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11846-help-us-help-you

Back to top Go down
carpa5

i need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help please   i need help please EmptyMarch 6th 2021, 6:16 am

manbatshark8 wrote:
Can you send me that flash?
check your pm
Back to top Go down
carpa5

i need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help please   i need help please EmptyMarch 6th 2021, 6:17 am

thatguy wrote:
With so little information about what is wrong I can only assume you are missing the hitdef in the move, as well as the CLSN in the AIR to reflect this attack in the frame of animation.

These days I am not taking on any other work, but will happily help someone achieve their creations.
I will gladly assist someone through their issue (not in private message as then nobody else can see the solutions as well) in the help section of the forum.

If my original assumption is incorrect, then I will nee more information to help.

Please help us help you...and read this post
https://mugenmultiverse.forumotion.com/t11846-help-us-help-you

ok bro thanks for the information
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i need help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help please   i need help please Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mugen Multiverse :: Mugen Related :: Mugen Help-