The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones Emptyby animaraz Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones Emptyby BigPimp Yesterday at 1:11 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones Empty
PostSubject: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 17th 2021, 4:45 pm

Hi there. I was just wondering if any pal makers could make some pals for Blaze Fielding to look like Jessica Jones.
I figured it's an easy placeholder for a character I don't know will be made, so, to round out the Netflix Marvel cast I really thought Blaze Fielding fit very much.

I'm using the version by Seanaltly, Shinrei (2dee4ever) and EM00.

Would love the help. Thank you.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 17th 2021, 11:25 pm

u mean like this
Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones Jj12

candido159, yolomate and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 5:14 am

That's a full sprite conversion, which of course is always better, but that's too much to request, unless someone find the inspiration to do so, but if it works with smart-pals to make the clothing like that it would be tenfold badass for sure. But something along the lines of colours, yes. AWESOME sprite, really highlights my thought for the base.
Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 8:26 am

yea fans saw it and they want me to create her with this base which its easy and take some serious time to do
so ill give it a shot during my spare time to make her if you guys like Smile

Mr.Ketchup likes this post

Back to top Go down
candido159

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 10:42 am

Wow I was expecting a classic suit, but hey I knew her from Netflix and was used to seeing her with that clothing. Very Happy if you're going to make her then that work will definitely take time so goodluck Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones 670481599 she looks good and definitely a perfect base for Jessica yes

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 11:06 am

gime a link of that char and I try...and gime images of Jessica jones ok?
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 11:19 am

the problem with that Blaze is the suit is all in the uniform!! see:
Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones A17

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 11:29 am

yea lol that will happen if the pallets look like that so its up to me and sky to work on her

Mr.Ketchup and yolomate like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 12:14 pm

need a smart separate color palette! legs, arms etc
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 1:52 pm

That's amazing news Spidergoku! That would be epic. I will keep an eye on that project for sure.
Imagine now that we have a good Daredevil, good Iron Fist and two good Luke Cages as well, and plenty of Punishers. But no Jessica Jones, the MCU nerd within me will love that version.

I understand. Maybe this edition one is better for a smart pal, Yolomate? (don't know if linking to banned website is taboo or not, but if not it's the edition by; Rhythmical & DivineWolf (Edits done by Project.13) according to the credits in the file).

https://banned website.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=141679-blaze-fielding-cvs-pots-rhythmness-divinewolf-project-13
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 7:24 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
That's amazing news Spidergoku! That would be epic. I will keep an eye on that project for sure.
Imagine now that we have a good Daredevil, good Iron Fist and two good Luke Cages as well, and plenty of Punishers. But no Jessica Jones, the MCU nerd within me will love that version.

I understand. Maybe this edition one is better for a smart pal, Yolomate? (don't know if linking to banned website is taboo or not, but if not it's the edition by; Rhythmical & DivineWolf (Edits done by Project.13) according to the credits in the file).

https://banned website.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=141679-blaze-fielding-cvs-pots-rhythmness-divinewolf-project-13
in that version looks see:
Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones A18

Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 7:49 pm

That's actually very good. Seems like a better version for it to work on. Nice.
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 8:23 pm

Mr.Ketchup wrote:
That's actually very good. Seems like a better version for it to work on. Nice.
you wanna this palette?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ketchup

Mr.Ketchup

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 8:38 pm

Yes, would love that, thank you.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
merculix

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones EmptyJanuary 18th 2021, 10:43 pm

That seems like a very good Jessica Jones. Will the pal be public or is it private? 🤔
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones   Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones Empty

Back to top Go down

Blaze Fielding to Jessica Jones
Page 1 of 1