The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 1:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test Emptyby Shining Today at 1:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 7:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test Empty
PostSubject: CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test   CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test EmptyNovember 25th 2020, 8:47 pm

Hello mister insane!!! is time to take a note of 2 of my recently MK characters for mugen, avaliable beta test for everyone here

CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test Scorpion-by-chuchoryu: https://www.sendspace.com/file/11phpr
CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test Rain-by-chuchoryu: https://www.sendspace.com/file/h8tahh

and here some examples of all the upgrade roster

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
Aeon07

Aeon07

PostSubject: Re: CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test   CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test EmptyNovember 26th 2020, 8:01 am

Good job man ! clap
Amazing sprites!! CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test 670481599
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test   CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test EmptyNovember 27th 2020, 6:54 pm

Hi chuchoryu buddy...how are u?One more time u did ur magic.i remember back in time when u start and few said that u are not good...but i was think as i was see ur tries that u will make it and now u are great.sadly u stop ur SF4 & SF5 chars like Rufus and more.But u are very good greator and unique sprites.an isee u wrote upgrate roster but i guess u havent release all of them yet.Tnx for ur creation and forgive my bad english.
Back to top Go down
chuchoryu

chuchoryu

PostSubject: Re: CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test   CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test EmptyNovember 27th 2020, 8:47 pm

DC VS MARVEL wrote:
Hi chuchoryu buddy...how are u?One more time u did ur magic.i remember back in time when u start and few said that u are not good...but i was think as i was see ur tries that u will make it and now u are great.sadly u stop ur SF4 & SF5 chars like Rufus and more.But u are very good greator and unique sprites.an isee u wrote upgrate roster but i guess u havent release all of them yet.Tnx for ur creation and forgive my bad english.
Hello! I can understand all you wrote here my firnd, dont worry, so I remmember too when I starting to do Mugen so long ago, but people starting to watch my mugen stuff when I done Kazuya for Mugen, so this is the real starting of the leyend of chuchoryu, now I am more really experienced person, now all the people like and love my works all the time I done or re-done the old works. I see you put here I not continue SF characters, offocurse not I release recently SFV pacth #2 here

I announce the new mugen works here

all the fridays I do a Direct for talking whit all the fans and friends here in spanish and english for response in the respective languaje, I show many new stuff in that videos and everyone talks to the thers here at the same time I do my directs

here my deviantart
https://www.deviantart.com/mugen-chuchoryu

and I show many new proggres on all my games
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsRZhDptLy8
CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test De6x5ui-1dd6e2ef-b3d5-4ef2-9ae8-b9981cfcb1cd.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZTZ4NXVpLTFkZDZlMmVmLWIzZDUtNGVmMi05YWU4LWI5OTgxY2ZjYjFjZC5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQCvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test De6x5ua-59f806bf-80bd-46e1-a15d-716fe51edd35.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZTZ4NXVhLTU5ZjgwNmJmLTgwYmQtNDZlMS1hMTVkLTcxNmZlNTFlZGQzNS5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQCvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test De3guvr-cf60959f-d8cf-4d6b-aa62-2c17f3268552.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOWNjMWNlODEtZWEyZS00NGViLThhZWMtOTA4NDIyYWQyOTFkXC9kZTNndXZyLWNmNjA5NTlmLWQ4Y2YtNGQ2Yi1hYTYyLTJjMTdmMzI2ODU1Mi5naWYifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ
sooo many so dont worry about SF4 Rufus or SFV Laura I working on they offocourse

More to come... samus
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test   CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test EmptyNovember 28th 2020, 2:10 pm

My friend i did see ur work and is amazing,,, i was right back in time that u will be great creaton.
Yes i already have see this street fighter v video of u.

Sadly its not easy people find all ur chars...or because some links are dead or because even at an other site that ur chars can found cant be easy to join there... im dont like that site much because of developers behavior that ban members so easy and without reason(im talking for m_archive)and also judge u.Mugen its free and for fun.i was also member there in past and ban me for a week without reason and from February say that server is too busy try again later.

Anyway great work from u my friend with ur chars. Continue ur great work. Tnx again
Back to top Go down
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test   CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test EmptyNovember 28th 2020, 2:13 pm

Ohh and my friend just friendly... ur Jax's walking is too much Guile... so waybe was better walking side steps or something...but u are the creator u know how u want them.

Waiting ur next magic touch chars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test   CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test Empty

Back to top Go down

CvS MK11 Scorpion & Rain beta test
Page 1 of 1