The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Tornado Stage Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Tornado Stage Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Tornado Stage Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Tornado Stage Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Tornado Stage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zackleys79

Tornado Stage Empty
PostSubject: Tornado Stage   Tornado Stage EmptyNovember 22nd 2020, 3:29 pm

Hey guys, I created another stage yesterday.   It needs some work because of color loss towards the far left and right edges.  I was trying to create a tornado stage, with intense violent tornado sounds and this ominous looking twister snaking just a few yards behind them.   The twister gif was the only one i found online that really captured the intensity I was looking for.  Would be please to see other stuff added to it by anyone if they are interested.  

I'm kinda through with it for now.   I was having trouble using GIMP to set a mask on a couple of lightning pics that i found online.  So I didn't add any lightning effects.  I looked for some swirling black clouds as well, but couldn't find any to fit the layout of the stage.  I'm still learning stage creation and have a long way to go still.     anyway, if y'all are interested, check it out.   Feel free to fix it or add anything to it, or even use the skull asset I paletted and indexed.  

Regards,

Zackleys

Link:  www.mediafire.com/file/ax64guu0gymfewq/tornado.zip/file

Tornado Stage Mugen016
Tornado Stage Mugen017
Tornado Stage Mugen018

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Tornado Stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornado Stage   Tornado Stage EmptyNovember 23rd 2020, 1:04 am

It seems great idea for a stage clap
I will try, thanks a lot

zackleys79 likes this post

Back to top Go down
zackleys79

Tornado Stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornado Stage   Tornado Stage EmptyNovember 23rd 2020, 1:51 pm

Hey, that sounds good Shining. Yes any suggestions, overhauls, anything you care to work on would be awesome. I would really like to crop out the tornado itself, in GIMP or some other photo editor. I want to keep the ground debris field and the lightning effects that are inside of it. I'd love to just have the tornado itself to overlay onto a fresh background. I'm not a big fan of the jerky camera effect the creator of the gif used. would prefer it to be stable, but still have the tornado intact, and add that onto another background made from scratch. I have next to nothing as far as experience with GIMP, but I'm wondering if there is a efficient or somewhat quick way to crop out the tornado from each frame (all 106 of them) and then have the just the tornado itself to lay on top of a fresh background with other elements. Seems like it would be easier to implement black rolling clouds with lightening strike animations.

I'm a fan of the gif, just not a big fan of the jerkiness of the gif frames that the creator intended.
But yeah man, would love to see what anyone can do with it, or any suggestions on how to use GIMP to effectively crop out the tornado from 106 frames, keeping the dust clouds and debris field
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

Tornado Stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornado Stage   Tornado Stage EmptyNovember 23rd 2020, 2:48 pm

It s hard project riiiggghhht I think you have to work in every frame
Or you Could try to find some other tornado animation, then You could add lightnings and other effects of devastation you can find in other stages or characters
So good luck i m sure you will find right way to improve this stage Tornado Stage 670481599

zackleys79 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tornado Stage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tornado Stage   Tornado Stage Empty

Back to top Go down

Tornado Stage
Page 1 of 1