The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» I need help ripping a specific sprite art from Asura Buster
Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween Emptyby SWAGaming98 Today at 4:23 am

» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 9:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 1:20 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zackleys79

Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween Empty
PostSubject: Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween   Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween EmptyOctober 25th 2020, 4:52 pm

So for a while, I've been wanting to create a stage using old Disney Silly Symphony clips from a few of their short films from the 1920's and 30's.
Like a montage of sorts. I've always loved the spooky Silly Symphonies stuff ever since I was a kid, and love the style.  Of course we all know that Cuphead was inspired by the Silly Symphony stuff.

I worked on this a couple of months ago, and it's just a collection of gifs that I found and turned them into sprites.  It's a collection of about 15 gifs that I split into frames and looped them.   No stage floor yet.  I had a vision to add more and more stuff to it, even adding some unsettling stuff towards the end of the loop like creepy clowns and whatnot.  I kinda got tired of it, but so far I think it's kinda of interesting.   If anyone wants to add to it, edit, modify, etc, please feel free.   I just thought I'd post it here since it's Halloween time.  I don't have any music for it yet, and not sure what to use.  May find some old jazz recording or something.  Anyway, the link is below:

www.mediafire.com/file/i1g97sn3w1tjc90/Silly_Symphonies.zip/fileSilly Symphonies stage release Halloween Mugen013
Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween Mugen014Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween Mugen015

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween   Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween EmptyOctober 25th 2020, 7:13 pm

I can see this eventually turning into a theater stage where the screen displays these clips
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween   Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween EmptyOctober 25th 2020, 8:00 pm

zackleys79 wrote:
Like a montage of sorts

That was a very nice "insight" I would say Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween 670481599 Also, is a great contribution for Halloween  What a Face

Can I ask for a version isolated of the graveyard clip?

This is just BEAUTIWULFUL eyes rolling #perfectscreenshot
Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween FXa9g6g
Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween 1rCLn1z
Back to top Go down
zackleys79

PostSubject: Re: Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween   Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween EmptyOctober 25th 2020, 8:35 pm

Hey, yes absolutely Somm! I will post a link for a stage with just the graveyard clip. i'll do it tonight.

And yes thank you for the input Chance! that's a great idea. I may eventually find something to add to it like stage curtains, to give it a silver screen effect.

And once again, feel free to add anything to it at will to anyone interested. I'd love to see what others can add to it, modify, etc.

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
zackleys79

PostSubject: Re: Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween   Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween EmptyOctober 25th 2020, 8:39 pm

I love that screenshot with Batman and the werewolf by the way! Very nice! Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween 670481599

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
zackleys79

PostSubject: Re: Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween   Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween EmptyOctober 26th 2020, 8:39 pm

Alrighty, so here is the stage with just the graveyard gif. I tried to order the frames to give it more of a random "windiness", and it's 13 frames total. I selected the frames that do not have the minute hand on the clock moving on the church tower, which would result in a jittery clock as the loop animates. I saw another gif with slightly lower resolution, with bats flying out of the tower, so I may create that one as well tonite or tomorrow. If anyone wants to edit the stage, the order of the frames, or anything else then feel free. Very Happy Link below:

www.mediafire.com/file/pf29ufc9hihwu91/Silly_Symphonies_Graveyard.zip/file

Somm likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween   Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween Empty

Back to top Go down

Silly Symphonies stage release Halloween
Page 1 of 1