The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon Emptyby Shining Today at 2:34 am

» King Shark Base Idea
Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon Emptyby skhsato123 Today at 1:32 am

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon Emptyby ralaco Yesterday at 9:12 pm

» SPRITE REQUEST
Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon

Go down 
+6
yolomate
Somm
chancethegamer
Blagoy
Splash
spidergoku
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
spidergoku

spidergoku

Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon Empty
PostSubject: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 9:27 am

mr. freeze joins the fight and protect his wife and defends the world he will  help batman but he tells Batman  but that would be to be continued tell more the next video Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599
heres a sneak peak created by Black Dragon

I got to say thank you so much scruffy Dragon,esn23,Zaxis and spidergoku (me)

malevka1, candido159, yolomate, Somm, MatreroG and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 9:49 am

Incredible work. The sprites work and codes are solid, both done with a lot of passion.
This Mr. Freeze and batman and heatwave are a private characters or public?

Last edited by Splash on October 15th 2020, 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 9:56 am

Looks private Sad
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 10:20 am

The moment I see Scruffy listed, I get turned off.

Incredible work in the videos of course but nothing ever gets released. Kinda difficult to keep the community alive when fresh characters/work are always kept private unless you’re willing to donate money or attempt to develop some Mugen skills of your own to contribute behind the scenes so you can be in possession of these private characters. I think the casual Mugen user gets tired of a new Ryu or Akuma every week while characters that were never Mugenized remain on YouTube videos that’s why a lot of ppl aren’t as active anymore

I remember I waited for Scruffy’s War Machine for like 8 years then it never got released lol I remember Magus wanted ppl to subscribe to his YouTube and FB for it. I did both and they still never released because he didn’t get enough ppl to do it. Sorry if I sound like I’m whining lol just venting

A lot of ppl don’t want to release anything because it’s gonna end up at MA or edited without permission. You can’t avoid that just like you can’t go outside without a mask anymore. New generation.... sorry for the long post

Last edited by chancethegamer on October 15th 2020, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 10:25 am

chancethegamer wrote:

Incredible work in the videos of course but nothing ever gets released. Kinda difficult to keep the community alive when fresh characters/work are always kept private unless you’re willing to donate money or attempt to develop some Mugen skills of your own to contribute behind the scenes so you can be in possession of these private characters

I remember I waited for Scruffy’s War Machine for like 8 years then it never got released lol I remember Magus wanted ppl to subscribe to his YouTube and FB for it. I did both and they still never released because he didn’t get enough ppl to do it. Sorry if I sound like I’m whining lol just venting

There’s a new Ryu or Akuma every week but the characters never Mugenized remain private lol

I understand you.
About the war machine, I made some videos of my version that I produced to develop on my youtube channel based in McCready. But it is a lot of work to do alone.

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 10:28 am

Splash wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

Incredible work in the videos of course but nothing ever gets released. Kinda difficult to keep the community alive when fresh characters/work are always kept private unless you’re willing to donate money or attempt to develop some Mugen skills of your own to contribute behind the scenes so you can be in possession of these private characters

There’s a new Ryu or Akuma every week but the characters never Mugenized remain private lol

I understand you.
About the war machine, I made some videos of my version that I produced to develop on my youtube channel based in McCready. But it is a lot of work to do alone.

What’s the link? Didn’t know that. I only know of the logansam War Machine that released but he stopped releasing stuff the moment he joined Scruffy as well
Back to top Go down
Splash

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 10:29 am

chancethegamer wrote:
Splash wrote:
chancethegamer wrote:

I understand you.

What’s the link? Didn’t know that. I only know of the logansam War Machine that released but he stopped releasing stuff the moment he joined Scruffy as well

He is based in SD/Magus/E!/McCready versions, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkjhYiCkMqE
All of them are a amazing mugen authors.
There are others characters in my youtube videos that Im working on.
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 10:50 am

There’s a lot of incredible WIPs out there that look good, they just never get released. The only 2 forums I frequent are here and MFG because stuff actually gets released. I made an account at Scruffy but there’s no point in going there everyday if I’ll never get to download anything they tease us with. I’m a fan.. I want to respond and keep communities alive to inspire the creators to keep creating but it’s hard to keep interest if they won’t release what they tease lol

I remember Mugen being free with free to play characters for fun. Now ppl either want money to release them or they won’t release them because they don’t want other ppl editing them or putting them on archive sites. I would be done with Mugen if it wasn’t for MMV and MFG

I’m a fan of a lot of WIPS: the various Mr Freezes, Nightwing, Kratos, the War Machines, all the DC characters Scruffy has teased on YouTube, etc

I think I’m done talking for now I’ve vented too much lol hope no one takes this the wrong way

yolomate, Splash and XmatixX like this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 11:21 am

WAIT...  affraid  a third Mr. Freeze? Haha and that one also looks awesome Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599 Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599 And the polar bears <3
Good job. He already looks very complete in my opinion, what is left to be added?
PS*  Shocked  that Heatwave looks awesome too, I didnt know there is one in Mugen

chancethegamer wrote:
Now ppl either want money to release them or they won’t release them because they don’t want other ppl editing them or putting them on archive sites.

Well, I understand what they think. I mean, spent hours in a very polished work deserves a properly feedback, and earn some money for that would be REALLY GREAT. Also IF its working for them (even if it looks is not) I have nothing to complain about it and really wish good luck for them keep working that way.
But I totally disagree with that behavior. I think "mugen" is not the place to seek for "respect" or "money" from your art skills. This is a 100% "4fun" world you know? Razz
And about ppl editing or reuploading in other places. Its annoying, but also I didnt see it as a problem, if someone do a crap edit is shame on him in my perspective, not in who made the original work. The integrity of your work remains intact. See Zvitor? I dont know how much he gets annoyed by that kind of thing, but that fact is EVERYONE knows and respect his awesome works. (Actually, in my university I knew a guy who knows nothing about Mugen but already knew the Zvitor works.)

Sorry to go far off the thread of the post  riiiggghhht riiiggghhht riiiggghhht

yolomate and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 11:28 am

well folks since i am the one who was working on mr freeze the longest with black dragon and the others we will keep you posted on the release date i swear it Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599

candido159, yolomate, Somm and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 11:48 am

spidergoku wrote:
well folks since i am the one who was working on mr freeze the longest with black dragon and the others  we will keep you posted on the release date i swear it Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599
Thats great cyclops cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 1:14 pm

ok looks amazing but he fight like Cable!!!!! scratch scratch scratch Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599 anyway great char!!!
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 1:26 pm

Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599 Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599 Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
spidergoku

spidergoku

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 15th 2020, 4:54 pm

not to mention hes working on a project called marvel versus DC so yea he'll be in that as well

yolomate, Somm and Splash like this post

Back to top Go down
JARRO77

JARRO77

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon EmptyOctober 16th 2020, 2:23 am

Really a Good Character guys Congratulation to all the guys involved in this!! Solid and Good Gameplay

Expecially i like this combo beetween You Supa and Blackdragon you are really a good team Very Happy  Very Happy i'm really happy he doens't give up with Mugen i know he have good skills and with time and alot of dedication i know he really can make good things for Mugen

Hope you guys released this chars for all the Mugen Community Keep Going and Creating Best of Luck for all your Projects!! Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599  Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon 670481599
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon   Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr Freeze w.i.p by black dragon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next