The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
G Lux

Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter Empty
PostSubject: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 5:06 pm

Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter (X-Men vs Street Fighter Remix, Redux, I dunno, something clever)
34 Characters - 16 vs 16 + 2 Hidden

Roster consists of X-Men 92':
Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Storm, Gambit, Rogue, Beast, Jubilee, Colossus, Cable, Iceman, Psylocke, Sabretooth, Juggernaut, Omega Red & Magneto
&
Super Street Fighter II:
Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, E. Guile, E. Honda, Dhalsim, Blanka, Zangief, Cammy, Fei-Long, T. Hawk, Dee Jay, Boxer, Claw, Sagat & Dictator

Hidden #1: Akuma (Of course, he's the first Marvel game Crossover)
Hidden #2: Spider-Man (He crossed over with these X-Men in Spider-Man 94' season 2)

Last edited by G Lux on November 23rd 2020, 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 6:15 pm

I could probably make a build like this. I like the sound of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
G Lux

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 6:27 pm

087-B wrote:

It's free real estate, steal it and built it!

Legit, you were candidate #1 in my head canon.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 6:40 pm

G Lux wrote:
087-B wrote:

Seriously? Why's that? :0
Back to top Go down
G Lux

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 6:46 pm

087-B wrote:
G Lux wrote:
087-B wrote:

Probably cause of your Legacy works recently. Like I dunno, I've been worshipping this idea in my head for the better part of the day, but you as "the guy" was the easiest fit in the equation.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 7:08 pm

G Lux wrote:
087-B wrote:
G Lux wrote:
087-B wrote:

Probably cause of your Legacy works recently. Like I dunno, I've been worshipping this idea in my head for the better part of the day, but you as "the guy" was the easiest fit in the equation.

Haha, well thanks! I feel like I could throw this build together either as a Legacy rendition, or maybe I could try a more unique gameplay style. It depends on what you had in mind.

(Worshiping the idea? Do you mean, workshopping the idea? XD)
Back to top Go down
G Lux

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 7:36 pm

087-B wrote:
...Haha, well thanks! I feel like I could throw this build together either as a Legacy rendition, or maybe I could try a more unique gameplay style. It depends on what you had in mind.

(Worshiping the idea? Do you mean, workshopping the idea? XD)

Lol, thank you autocorrect. Yes, totally meant workshopping.

In my head:
The final 4 fights are Boxer & Juggernaut, Claw & Sabretooth, Sagat & Omega Red, then Magneto & Bison
No giant final fight necessary (makes doing Endless/Survivals not be busted)
Tag mechanics: Jump-in attack tag switch needs hit confirm and siphons a percentage of super, but can be done repeatedly, standard assist call on mediums, double Hyper and Hyper cancel.
A little OTG here, a little ground bounce there, a little wall slam and that sounds about it.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 7:53 pm

Oof.

That's a bit much for me. I'm big dumb amateur level and have never tackled tag mechanics before. XD
Back to top Go down
G Lux

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 8:35 pm

G Lux wrote:
...Tag mechanics: Jump-in attack tag switch needs hit confirm and siphons a percentage of super, but can be done repeatedly, standard assist call on mediums, double Hyper and Hyper cancel...

...I'm pretty sure I just described the tag system Mazemerald is using on his MVC screenpack.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 8:36 pm

G Lux wrote:
G Lux wrote:
...Tag mechanics: Jump-in attack tag switch needs hit confirm and siphons a percentage of super, but can be done repeatedly, standard assist call on mediums, double Hyper and Hyper cancel...

...I'm pretty sure I just described the tag system Mazemerald is using on his MVC screenpack.

Oh?

... I've never used that screenpack before, sorry. XP
Back to top Go down
G Lux

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 8:47 pm

087-B wrote:
G Lux wrote:
G Lux wrote:

Oh?

Lemme correct myself. The Screenpack he released last month came with a Ryu in it that he customized. He's gonna release the rest of the roster later, but that Ryu is probably the last thing I've played, which is probably why I'm thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 8:49 pm

G Lux wrote:
087-B wrote:
G Lux wrote:
G Lux wrote:

Oh?

Lemme correct myself. The Screenpack he released last month came with a Ryu in it that he customized. He's gonna release the rest of the roster later, but that Ryu is probably the last thing I've played, which is probably why I'm thinking about it.

Ohhh I see.

Well, I want to learn how to do tag team stuff eventually! It's code I've never touched before so I have no experience with it. But I do want to try it sometime, and this could be a good build for it. Smile
Back to top Go down
G Lux

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 9:19 pm

Well then hells to the yeah!
Back to top Go down
087-B

087-B

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 9:29 pm

G Lux wrote:
Well then hells to the yeah!

In the meantime I can start this build and make the characters to begin with, and then add tag later on. How's that sound?
Back to top Go down
G Lux

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter EmptyJune 10th 2020, 9:35 pm

Sounds hype.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter   Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter Empty

Back to top Go down

Build Idea: Uncanny X-Men vs Super Street Fighter
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next