The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Dc V M dimensional wars-Superman WIP
it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? Emptyby Shining Today at 12:51 am

» Classic VS : Athena
it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? Emptyby ELECTRO May 15th 2024, 12:27 pm

» More Legionnaires
it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? Emptyby marvel May 15th 2024, 8:18 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? Emptyby Shining May 14th 2024, 10:56 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nexus Gaming

it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? Empty
PostSubject: it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page?   it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? EmptyJune 3rd 2020, 3:46 pm

i don't know what i did but when i release something no one puts my creations on the front page...how will anyone know when i make something here
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page?   it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? EmptyJune 3rd 2020, 4:34 pm

You have done nothing wrong. Your question is that of many other members. Similar claims have been received.
My opinion is that the current Administrators do not have a complete knowledge of everything that happens in the forum. In addition, some do not have the knowledge to make that change on the page.
I suggest you speak to your favorite Administrator to remind him. It shouldn't be like that, but it seems to me what can work for you.
I recommend @CAMARAO.
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page?   it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? EmptyJune 3rd 2020, 4:40 pm

@Doom has rigth, its nothing personal I havent to much free time to get around here laso, i havent enough practice updatign the page. I hope our newest Administrator @CAMARAO could help us.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page?   it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? EmptyJune 3rd 2020, 5:17 pm

yes, anything you need, i help it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? 670481599

@Nexus Gaming tell me what your creation is and I'll post it on the news page Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://flyper1989.weebly.com/
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page?   it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? EmptyJune 3rd 2020, 5:22 pm

Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page?   it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? EmptyJune 3rd 2020, 6:21 pm

@Doom I need a game cover ( a image or sprite)
Back to top Go down
CAMARAO

CAMARAO

PostSubject: Re: it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page?   it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? EmptyJune 3rd 2020, 6:30 pm

it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? 117

@Nexus Gaming I will use this image, do you agree?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page?   it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page? Empty

Back to top Go down

it seems like no one puts up my creations on the front page?
Page 1 of 1