The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Captain Falcon Release
Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:56 pm

» Soul Calibur Edits
Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 5:40 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner

Go down 
+8
Fightfan
raisu
xzxz
DukeNukem 2417
Ax
carpa5
Beto
vor76
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
vor76

vor76

Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner Empty
PostSubject: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 11:34 am

Hi all thought I would post this as alot of my personal friends have aksed me to upload my edit of Kyle Rayner which is massively based on Tomar-Tu By Iron-Angelus And Emerald Knight

I do not have a lot of spare time therefore I know this character is far from perfect but if anyone could make use of this be my guest

Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner Glkr111

Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner Glkr210

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ey7baslxcia6a5l/GLKR.zip

Enjoy
Back to top Go down
Beto

Beto

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 12:57 pm

looks like he needs a lot of work still, I'd say between the lanterns it would be harder to do because of his creativity as a comic book artist, good luck with it
Back to top Go down
http://legendaryheroesmugen.blogspot.com.br
carpa5

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 1:43 pm

i like your edit
Back to top Go down
vor76

vor76

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 2:06 pm

Thanks carpa5 im far from a creater just something i made for my kids that i thought might be of interest to some people i am working on improvments for this character all the time however with working fulltime and having 4 children spare time is hard to find lol
Back to top Go down
Ax

Ax

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 3:01 pm

That's a good start, it's a learning process whenever it's your first edit.
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 3:02 pm

This looks a LOT better than the Kyle Rayner someone made that was based on War Machine (no offense to them, whoever they are, but they left a LOT of the War Machine sprites in it).
Back to top Go down
xzxz

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 9:53 pm

Great job with Kyle Rayner!

What about that Martian Manhaunter Char? Where do you get it? It's a wip? Smile 

Thanks
Back to top Go down
raisu

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 16th 2013, 10:09 pm

Great!I just change the hair...remembers a little nightwing.But keep the good work!Congratz
Back to top Go down
Fightfan

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 2:17 pm

Thank you though he would probably be better if you differentiated him a little more than just a head swap?
Back to top Go down
vor76

vor76

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 3:35 pm

Thanks for the imput guys

As Ive already said I dont consider myself as a creater this is just soemthing i did for my kids and shared incase it was of any use to people, I will eventually be adding custom moves to this character just a learning process for me and with not much spare time it could take a while lol
Back to top Go down
vor76

vor76

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 17th 2013, 3:37 pm

xzxz wrote:
Great job with Kyle Rayner!

What about that Martian Manhaunter Char? Where do you get it? It's a wip? Smile 

Thanks

Its not a work wip of mine its a char ive had quite a while now which i got from another site
Back to top Go down
Shadman

Shadman

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 25th 2013, 11:34 pm

Its a poor version of MM though we're better off waiting for zVitors version.
Back to top Go down
vor76

vor76

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyJuly 26th 2013, 5:15 pm

Shadman wrote:
Its a poor version of MM though we're better off waiting for zVitors version.

yeah i must agree the only reason i have this mm on my roster is that my son is a fan i am lookng foward to zvitors mm too
Back to top Go down
DukeNukem 2417

DukeNukem 2417

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyAugust 1st 2013, 11:54 am

Looking forward to seeing updates of this in the near (or distant, whichever you prefer) future.

Keep up the epic work!
Back to top Go down
DANY (spider boy)

DANY (spider boy)

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner EmptyAugust 1st 2013, 12:03 pm

AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner   Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner Empty

Back to top Go down

Green Lantern edit: Kyle Rayner
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next