The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Atom #31 - Brute Force!
MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! Emptyby NightDevil123 Today at 9:02 am

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:35 am

» King Shark Base Idea
MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:33 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! Emptyby Doom Today at 6:18 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!

Go down 
+9
ldpp
LESSARD
Shining
yolomate
skhsato123
Blagoy
DC VS MARVEL
malevka1
RobsonMSH
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RobsonMSH

MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! Empty
PostSubject: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 12th 2020, 1:30 pm

Hello guys, I hope you are well! Very Happy

Well, my contribution to the Easter Egg Event is this Mysterio char I've been working on for some time ...
This is a reuse of this char launched a long time ago and I thought about giving him a new look ...
My contribution to him was in the development of new sprites ...In the rest I will leave here the credits to those responsible for making it playable and my thanks to them: JETthePHOENIX,ZVitor,crosspotts and Axellord.

I hope you like it friends! MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! 670481599

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WJxpkiXFmbaUwu8sSWD-B5m35PulTz-g

Soon I will bring news of my other projects. yes
Back to top Go down
malevka1

malevka1

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 12th 2020, 2:09 pm

young man thank you more MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! 670481599 MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! 670481599 MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! 670481599 MYSTERIO clap
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
DC VS MARVEL

DC VS MARVEL

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 12th 2020, 2:21 pm

Tnx RobsonMSH.Finally Mysterio.Now i think only left someone make Dr Octapus.Your Mysterio looks good.I will try him later.Tnx again
Back to top Go down
Blagoy

Blagoy

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 12th 2020, 2:36 pm

Looking good MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
skhsato123

skhsato123

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 12th 2020, 2:46 pm

Congratulations
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 12th 2020, 2:49 pm

great!! I try download and I tested!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 12th 2020, 4:17 pm

Thank you for Easter egg contibution
Thanks a lot for mysterio, good work
Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 12th 2020, 5:11 pm

Thanks for your release and for participate in the "Mugenmultiverse Easter Egg Event 2020"

I will check your Mysterio version. MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
ldpp

ldpp

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 15th 2020, 11:48 am

Hello RobsonMSH

I have not downloaded the character yet but from what I can see in the video there is something you should change: when you jump the helper that appears next to the character is similar to an explosion (mushroom like). I think you should use that for the start of the jump and then in the air use the one that seen when the p2 rises from the ground (only for the vertical jump).

In the video look for the second 9 and second 26

just an idea

Aun no he descargado el personaje pero por lo que se ve en el video hay algo que puedes cambiar: cuando saltas el helper que aparece junto al personaje es parecido a una explosion. yo pienso que deberias utilizar ese para el inicio del salto y luego ya en el aire utilizar el que se ve cuando el p2 se levanta del suelo.( solo para el salto vertical)

Ver segundo 9 y 26 en el video

solo es una idea

Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 15th 2020, 12:36 pm

Yes he is awesome I wish you gave him a giant mode to but either way he is a fantastic release and he is in my marvel roster with the characters we have now and the six I'm working on we should have all of the spider man
villain's and any help is always welcome anyway great character
Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 15th 2020, 12:56 pm

ldpp wrote:
Hello RobsonMSH

I have not downloaded the character yet but from what I can see in the video there is something you should change: when you jump the helper that appears next to the character is similar to an explosion (mushroom like). I think you should use that for the start of the jump and then in the air use the one that seen when the p2 rises from the ground (only for the vertical jump).

In the video look for the second 9 and second 26

just an idea

Aun no he descargado el personaje pero por lo que se ve en el video hay algo que puedes cambiar: cuando saltas el helper que aparece junto al personaje es parecido a una explosion. yo pienso que deberias utilizar ese para el inicio del salto y luego ya en el aire utilizar el que se ve cuando el p2 se levanta del suelo.( solo para el salto vertical)

Ver segundo 9 y 26 en el video

solo es una idea

Thanks for the feedback bro! Every opinion is valid and welcome ... MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
Edroth

Edroth

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 15th 2020, 5:45 pm

i like him, taking care he's the only mysterio available. the stance's weird and the palette is terrible but his gameplay is good. thanks.
Back to top Go down
alnyrd

alnyrd

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 16th 2020, 1:12 am

sorry OOT
but this Ares WIP of yours is cool!!!
MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! Intro10

MatreroG likes this post

Back to top Go down
RobsonMSH

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 16th 2020, 6:29 am

alnyrd wrote:
sorry OOT

Soon I will bring news of him to the community ... MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! 670481599
Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! EmptyApril 16th 2020, 10:04 am

RobsonMSH wrote:
alnyrd wrote:
sorry OOT

Soon I will bring news of him to the community ... MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! 670481599
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!   MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

MYSTERIO by RobsonMSH release!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next