The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» X-men Portraits Collection
Beast's Fury  demo  sprites  Emptyby JKMaxx Today at 12:16 pm

» Ralaco's Mugen Combat
Beast's Fury  demo  sprites  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:40 am

» The Hands of Shang-Chi, Master of Kung Fu #92 - Yakuza Showdown!
Beast's Fury  demo  sprites  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:38 am

» Captain Falcon Release
Beast's Fury  demo  sprites  Emptyby Doom Today at 10:37 am

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Beast's Fury demo sprites

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
malevka1

malevka1

Beast's Fury  demo  sprites  Empty
PostSubject: Beast's Fury demo sprites    Beast's Fury  demo  sprites  EmptyJanuary 12th 2020, 5:34 am

Beast's Fury is what I can best describe as an idea that didn't get the funds it needed, but then again, as is the case with most Kickstarter projects to begin with. Well anyways, how does one describe this game...? Well... its a fighting game, its probably furry oriented (or at the very least, features anthropomorphic animals), and has some pretty beautiful spritework to say the least. But unfortunately, it didn't make it very far off the ground. Although a demo of this game does exist, it might take you some time to actually acquire it, as most of the links that lead to it (even the link on the Kickstarter itself) go to a good ol' 404 page.

So... if there are any souls out there willing to take on this challenge, I do feel these two would make an excellent addition to the MUGEN community, cause, at the very least, this will keep the memory alive... even if only for a period of time. Based on my experience, these characters seem to play a lot like BlazBlue, or possibly Street Fighter (probably the latter).

A big thanks to Malevka1 on here for contacting me in regards to ripping assets from this game (and a few others). More to come my friend (as long as I can get the asset ripping process to work) by jo19sh92
https://www.youtube.com/user/BeastsFuryGame/featured
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/t3cvi7ybvx2qjb6/Beasts_Fury.zip/file
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHTftZzH5udNmZ0c6YSJGQ?view_as
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Fury demo sprites    Beast's Fury  demo  sprites  EmptyJanuary 12th 2020, 9:37 am

amazing!!!!! I love it that shark!!!! Beast's Fury  demo  sprites  670481599 clap clap clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
crosspotts1.0

crosspotts1.0

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Fury demo sprites    Beast's Fury  demo  sprites  EmptyJanuary 12th 2020, 4:09 pm

the shark guy looks like it could be used as adc villan lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beast's Fury demo sprites    Beast's Fury  demo  sprites  Empty

Back to top Go down

Beast's Fury demo sprites
Page 1 of 1