The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Captain Falcon Release
OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release Emptyby Shining Today at 12:53 am

» Soul Calibur Edits
OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release Emptyby Shining Today at 12:52 am

» Little Mac Release Ippo Update
OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Link Release
OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release Emptyby Nexus Gaming Yesterday at 5:59 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release

Go down 
+4
Fede X
Doom
animaraz
OldGamer
8 posters
AuthorMessage
OldGamer

OldGamer

OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release Empty
PostSubject: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 4:42 am

OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release N44m5kf
1.  The mugen stage was actually was rip from nebula emulator 2.25b
2.  I rip the original source and apply it from the original idea by from Mazemerald he named it Jubei HANABI mugen stage and did some rearrangement to make it more super jump mvc capcom.
3.  I took the time and made some rearrangement to the mugen stage is more updated and reconstructed made by me.
4.  The Mugen stage comes with two versions Mugen 1.0 + more than 1.1 the Mugen 1.1 has Zoom all the 1.0 does not zoom  and both version has animations from the right accurate Source from the actual real game of last blade 2 made by SNK.
5.  I also made the stage to have layer section of the sprites to make it more life like.
6.  I used some the sprite made by Mazemerald and took his Fireworks sprites and his sprite character Nina from Breath of Fire 4 made by capcom for the PlayStation One.
7.  I also renamed mugen stages from the real original name source from last blade.
8.  I removed that HUGE moon and replace it with th real moon from the real game.
9.  I also readjusted the night sky to work better for super jump characters.
10. I also removed all the tile mirror that was from Mazemerald's HANABI mugen stage.
11.The fireworks are pixel clean and glow animation
and now new mugen stage is now ready to play Smile all credit goes to Mazemerald  for his awesome idea and sprite he used on his HANABI mugen stage Smile

Mugen stage Updated for 1/06/2020 thanks to animaraz lett me know about Nina Tone of color
Download located at Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/15l0NFhV0ZxJQH90bO8eF4EmOpVEVppHL/view?usp=sharing

Last edited by OldGamer on January 6th 2020, 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
animaraz

animaraz

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 9:34 am

Very cool men!!! The fireworks, the ship wooow!!! But... the wing girl... Isn't it very bright? I think that taking into account the rest of stage should have more darker tones.
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 9:39 am

animaraz wrote:
Very cool men!!! The fireworks, the ship wooow!!! But... the wing girl... Isn't it very bright? I think that taking into account the rest of stage should have more darker tones.
yeah your right let me fix that real fast. and thank you for telling I was working on this mugen all last nite so I did not paid attention of the element, but its now fixed here a picture of the new stage update than you animaraz ilu
OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release HSL6Mpm
Back to top Go down
Doom

Doom

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 1:03 pm

clap clap
Back to top Go down
https://doom783.wixsite.com/doomismia
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 3:30 pm

Fantastic work, friends!
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 6:45 pm

thank you I hope Mazemerald like it too Smile
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 6th 2020, 11:58 pm

I have to say this stage is very beautiful! It even looks like a frame composed of pixels. The effects are very realistic, make the eyes shine with such vividness!
Thank you for giving us this beautiful artwork in stage format!
Back to top Go down
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 11:44 am

Andy_X wrote:
I have to say this stage is very beautiful! It even looks like a frame composed of pixels. The effects are very realistic, make the eyes shine with such vividness!
please give credit to Mazemerald its was originally his idea.all I did was rip the sprite from the real game of Last Blade 2 made by snk. Then I had to rearrange the sprite and make the sprite more pixel clean compare to Marmerald HANABI mugen stage version, then I look his fireworks and re clean them a bit and also give a pretty glow effect on how the fireworks should look like, then I removed that Gaint And HUGE Moon because dont look right, so I used the original moon from the real game and position it give that super jump effect. OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599
I know its sound confusing but if have free time u can compare the both u see what I mean.

I wish and I hope that @Mazemerald loved what I did for his creation's His idea are awesome but I wanted to boost up his mugen stage and PUT even more Love and passion for it OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599
Back to top Go down
MatreroG

MatreroG

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 7:50 pm

After having adjusted that detail of light in the last sprite, it is worth saying that the stage looks great.
Nice work guys. OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqWXFLyId41h6itJE2IwhlQ
OldGamer

OldGamer

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 10:36 pm

MatreroG wrote:
After having adjusted that detail of light in the last sprite, it is worth saying that the stage looks great.
Nice work guys. OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599
cheers thank you my old friend ilu
Back to top Go down
Andy_X

Andy_X

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 7th 2020, 10:37 pm

OldGamer wrote:
Andy_X wrote:
please give credit to Mazemerald its was originally his idea.all I did was rip the sprite from the real game of Last Blade 2 made by snk. Then  I had to rearrange the sprite and make the sprite more pixel clean compare to Marmerald HANABI mugen stage version, then I look his fireworks and re clean them a bit and also give a pretty glow effect on how the fireworks should look like, then I removed that Gaint And HUGE Moon because dont look right, so I used the original moon from the real game and position it give that super jump effect.  OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599
I know its sound confusing but if have free time u can compare the both u see what I mean.

I wish and I hope that @Mazemerald loved what I did for his creation's His idea are awesome but I wanted to boost up his mugen stage and PUT even more Love and passion for it OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599

You're right! Mazemerald is a genius in stage creation!
He took several editions and created fantastic stages, a blast of ideas! Very, very nice! OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599 OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599 OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599 OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599 OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release 670481599
Back to top Go down
chancethegamer

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 12th 2020, 12:19 pm

stage looks dope!
Back to top Go down
Mazemerald

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release EmptyJanuary 19th 2020, 5:07 pm

that's great

one more option for this pretty cool stage.

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release   OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release Empty

Back to top Go down

OldGamer & Mazemerald's TheNightBefore Mugen Stage Release
Page 1 of 1