The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SPRITE REQUEST
Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:56 pm

» Rose Mary from Asura Buster WIP
Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 Emptyby animaraz Today at 2:55 pm

» Spider-man mugen pre-final (preview) version
Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 Emptyby BigPimp Today at 1:11 pm

» SEGA vs. Capcom Fighting Mega Stars Genesis (Full Game)
Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 Emptyby CARNAGE777 Yesterday at 4:28 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Soul Calibur Edits

Go down 
+22
animaraz
WaldoMugen
Doom
MatreroG
demunlawin
chuchoryu
ldpp
LESSARD
Andy_X
d4v1d
brucewayne74
Fede X
Mr.Ketchup
crosspotts1.0
lordzeus1
Navana
ultrafatality18
mulambo
nedflandeurse
galactus
Mazemerald
Nexus Gaming
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Nexus Gaming

Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 2nd 2020, 11:47 pm

don't give up when ever your computer is back and working you can continue i lost files before and i start over and projects look better then i go and work on it again...you have time no rush.
Back to top Go down
mulambo

mulambo

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 3rd 2020, 9:45 am

Voldo looks a bit chunky, tbh. If you look clearly in the concept art and in the game, he's not like that: he has a well-defined body, he's tall. Yeah, he uses weird positions and moves, but this doesn't mean that his design should be also be weird. I also reccomend you to take reference from the game, and avoid frankenspriting.

his blades also look like... sorry.. dildos, not metal/sharp/real blades.

a loud suggestions to you, char makers : TAKE YOUR TIME. don't hurry on things, MUGEN is about making good quality stuff, not to make as many chars as possible to become "kings of the scene" or something. there's no contest.
If people ask you "make this char, make this other char, etc." then nobody forces you just to make them happy, because they will probably play with those chars once or twice, then easily forget them and focus on something new freshly released, to add more crappy chars to their monstrous 1x1 portraits rosters. Let's say the truth... I understand MUGEN chars need time to be made, but this doesn't represent an excuse to make a char in a month, disregarding any obvious defect and/or trusting those who compliment you and give you no actual critics. scratch
what I'm about to say may scare you, but please, please, stop frankenspriting.
learn to sprite from scratch, who gives a heck if you don't succeed, at least the final result won't be that cheap. don't come at me like "hey I can't sprite". then learn. learn. it's not so difficult.
Back to top Go down
http://emanuelepepi.altervista.org
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 9th 2020, 8:15 pm

mulambo wrote:
Voldo looks a bit chunky, tbh. If you look clearly in the concept art and in the game, he's not like that: he has a well-defined body, he's tall. Yeah, he uses weird positions and moves, but this doesn't mean that his design should be also be weird. I also reccomend you to take reference from the game, and avoid frankenspriting.

his blades also look like... sorry.. dildos, not metal/sharp/real blades.

a loud suggestions to you, char makers : TAKE YOUR TIME. don't hurry on things, MUGEN is about making good quality stuff, not to make as many chars as possible to become "kings of the scene" or something. there's no contest.
If people ask you "make this char, make this other char, etc." then nobody forces you just to make them happy, because they will probably play with those chars once or twice, then easily forget them and focus on something new freshly released, to add more crappy chars to their monstrous 1x1 portraits rosters. Let's say the truth... I understand MUGEN chars need time to be made, but this doesn't represent an excuse to make a char in a month, disregarding any obvious defect and/or trusting those who compliment you and give you no actual critics. scratch
what I'm about to say may scare you, but please, please, stop frankenspriting.
learn to sprite from scratch, who gives a heck if you don't succeed, at least the final result won't be that cheap. don't come at me like "hey I can't sprite". then learn. learn. it's not so difficult.

thanks for your words my friend. drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb drop da bomb
Back to top Go down
ultrafatality18

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 10th 2020, 6:10 pm

im sure you could scrap up a cpu charger for like 10 bucks man, look on ebay
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: amy progress   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJanuary 16th 2020, 8:26 pm

CARNAGE777 wrote:
bad news people, I will stop at this because my computer charger made short, and I have no money to buy it ... I will panic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Amy is coming soon to mugen   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2020, 9:14 pm

CARNAGE777 wrote:
CARNAGE777 wrote:
bad news people, I will stop at this because my computer charger made short, and I have no money to buy it ... I will panic

Hello amy's sprites are almost ready to break free, naturally they will be open source for free use.
Back to top Go down
Navana

Navana

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyMay 20th 2020, 9:17 pm

Welcome back! These look very nice and you did amazing when it came to your comeback!

CARNAGE777 likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2020, 9:59 am

i do like the progress here
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyMay 21st 2020, 8:19 pm

Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Xianghua   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2020, 8:54 pm

CARNAGE777 wrote:
Back to top Go down
lordzeus1

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJune 4th 2020, 11:54 pm

interesante
Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJune 5th 2020, 12:10 am

i do like this a lot
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2020, 7:38 pm

Bueno, como veran decidi cambiar la base para xianghua esto debido a que no me gusto el resultado obtenido con Ton pooh, pase al menos 5 dias intentando obtener un resultado que me satisfaciera , y la verdad no me gusto como estaba quedando.Los planes siguen en pie la siguiente tanda de personajes incluyen a Xianghua y Tira ,despues estara Groh de soul calibur 6 , y otro personaje que a un no decido si sera zasalamel o Talim.

Well, as you will see I decided to change the basis for xianghua this because I did not like the result obtained with Ton pooh, I spent at least 5 days trying to obtain a result that satisfied me, and I really did not like how it was staying. The plans continue still standing the next batch of characters include Xianghua and Tira, later there will be Groh of soul calibur 6, and another character who will not decide whether it will be zasalamel or Talim.

Back to top Go down
Nexus Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJune 10th 2020, 9:51 pm

Smile Very Happy cheers clap
Back to top Go down
CARNAGE777

CARNAGE777

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 EmptyJune 19th 2020, 9:26 pm

Nexus Gaming wrote:
Smile Very Happy cheers clap

Hello community, as you will see I have these two models for Xianghua, of which one is already finished, the second is that of ton pooh that is in progress, and of which to be honest I do not like how it is staying ... but I would like it listen to what the members of the forum think.

Hola comunidad, como veran tengo estos dos modelos para Xianghua, de los cuales uno ya esta terminado, el segundo es el de ton pooh que esta en progreso, y del cual para ser honesto no me agrada como esta quedando...pero me gustaria escuchar que opinan los miembros del foro.

model A

model B

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Calibur Edits   Soul Calibur Edits - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Calibur Edits
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next