The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Soul Calibur Edits
CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source Emptyby CARNAGE777 Today at 8:34 pm

» chuchoryu other Mugen stuff in proggres
CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source Emptyby Darkburster1 Today at 6:52 pm

» Cyborg Superman by yolomate for Easter Egg event 2024
CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:10 pm

» Skhsato123 Sprites
CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source Emptyby yolomate Today at 6:09 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aumio Khan

Aumio Khan

CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source Empty
PostSubject: CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source   CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source EmptyNovember 19th 2019, 2:20 pm

Hello This is Aumio Khan.

First of all thanks to RagingRowen for his great edit on Human/Mr.Karate JKA's CVS/POTS Style Seth and chuchoryu for the Sprites because without those I cant edit or make any single edition to it.
Well spenting a whole day, I tried to re-create the things for Seth that I did years ago but lost all files for hard-drive crash. I did CVS Palettes, Some possible missing anims and air file edit. But all of these are gone.

Here is what I did to RR's Edit:
-Fixed The Ground High Kick (Far) move in the air file according to original game.
-Resized the shape of Seth to match with Froz's Urien and Gill
-Converted 12 palettes into CVS and made an extra CVS Default palettes
-Added SFIV Original Portrait
-Made some anim of possible missing moves with the existed sprites and attached them as gif to the character file.. MIND IT! I didn't create any single sprites from scratch.
-Edited the Run Anim made by Mr.Karate JKA to match with Palettes.

Link in the video description:

FEEDBACK and DISCUSSION:

Missing Moves to Code:
From My Anims: 1.Tenmakujinkyaku 2.Strrong High Kick[Added] 3.Run Anim(Edited) 4 Low Kick (Close) 5. Farward Throw 6.Backward Throw 7. An Intro 8.Air Medium Kick (Farward_Backward) 9.Air Low Kick (Non-farward_backward) 10.Air High Punch (Farward) 11.Air High Kick (non_barward_farward) [edtitable alternative ogre sprite, only a spriter can convert it]
From Latest Seth by chuchoryu(https://www.sendspace.com/file/7woqc3): 12.Triple Shoryuken. 13.EX Triple Shoryuken 14.Tandem Engine and EX Tandem Engine Attack(chuchoryu's version have properly coded Normal&EX Tandem Engine Attack) 14.Air Triple Chun-li Kick 13.Tenmakujinkyaku Code (anim already remvamped by me) 15.Backward Walljump

Opinion:
-You can splite the gif frames easily with online site such as https://ezgif.com/
-I added an Ogre Sprite to resemble Seth's Air High Kick [Non-Farward_Backward]
-My anims are CVS_Aumio.act palette swapped. So before adding them to sff make sure the sprites are CVS_Aumio.act palettes applied. Otherwise you may face palettes problem issues (Saying it from my experience, I dont have that damn knowledge about chars editing. LOL!). I saved the whole sprites cvs palette swapped in sff with Fighter Factory Studio (latest version) though.
-I must recommend to use  VirtualTek Fighter Factory Studio 64bit (Latest Version) to add the sprites and code them.

At the conclusion, I must admit seth by chuchoryu is my nostalgic mugen character. To request more chars to chuchoryu (the first creator and friend I ever talked and meet in mugen forum) and for making Seth complete I entered mugen forums. Infinity Mugen Team forum is the first one. This 2D 'Seth by chuchoryu' make me inspired to get touched with mugen communities. huh....

BEST OF LUCK TO RagingRowen or anyone who will continue the journey!
Back to top Go down
Aumio Khan

Aumio Khan

PostSubject: Re: CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source   CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source EmptyNovember 20th 2019, 8:53 am

Looking good to me
Back to top Go down
Aumio Khan

Aumio Khan

PostSubject: Re: CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source   CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source EmptyNovember 21st 2019, 1:03 am

USF4 2D Battle: M.Bison e Juri VS C.Viper e Seth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source   CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source Empty

Back to top Go down

CVS/POTS Style Seth: Fixes, Feedback and Open Source
Page 1 of 1