The Mugen Multiverse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome!!! - Bienvenidos!!! - ( We hope you will get involved in the MMV Community which is dedicated to having fun with Mugen ) - Bienvenidos!!! - Welcome!!!

PortalHomeFAQMemberlistLatest imagesUsergroupsSearchRegisterComic WIP TrackerDownloadsLog inChat
Website Navigation Help
Translate the Website
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» SFA2 "Lost Island - Japan" Akuma (Gouki) Stage V-2.0 For MUGEN 1.1 and IKEMEN-Go
Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 Emptyby Tiger-Boy Today at 2:51 pm

» MegaMan X Release Iris Update
Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 Emptyby Nexus Gaming Today at 10:37 am

» --> [SPAM GAME] - Alphabet Soup! <--
Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Today at 2:20 am

» Let's all try it together! Yazawanainn goes breakdancing in MUGEN! (MUGEN X 矢澤ないん)
Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 Emptyby Shining Yesterday at 8:23 pm

Special Features at MMV

Chat on MMV w/ Discord

Video Content Creation Reference
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10

Go down 
+10
WaldoMugen
MatreroG
shags2dope
BlankSpace-Nt
Doom
Shining
malevka1
yolomate
animaraz
Fede X
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shining

Shining

Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJune 25th 2021, 12:15 am

Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 670481599
You made hard work on him
But he will be fantastic
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 2:21 pm

working on improvements to his new fight ending
Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 90003515

animaraz, yolomate and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 2:46 pm

for me need smart palettes: the helmet need more shines..like silver color.

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 6:05 pm

yolomate wrote:

Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 010
if it's true ... that's one of the goals for future updates. (I must learn how to create that silver effect on the helmet)
the bad thing is that I will have to edit all the sprites

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJune 28th 2021, 6:59 pm

For helmet shines you can add an explod only in stance and in crouch position to have good effect only in few positions

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
LESSARD

LESSARD

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2021, 12:32 am

fede de 10 wrote:
yolomate wrote:

if it's true ... that's one of the goals for future updates. (I must learn how to create that silver effect on the helmet)

Number One: you can add a couple of clearer gray tones in the palette, making a gradient effect. You can fix the sprites of the helmet in all positions, then in paintshop pro ir Photoshop or another program crop and paste over the sprites and save the changes.
I have some nice technics, maybe I can made a video tutorial to show how i work.

yolomate and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2021, 12:37 pm

LESSARD wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:
yolomate wrote:

Number One: you can add a couple of clearer gray tones in the palette, making a gradient effect. You can fix the sprites of the helmet in all positions, then in paintshop pro ir Photoshop or another program crop and paste over the sprites and save the changes.
I have some nice technics, maybe I can made a video tutorial to show how i work.
yep its a hard work!!I try but some looks some fake color no idea why... scratch
Back to top Go down
Shining

Shining

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2021, 1:03 pm

I think in sprites where it has got movements animation the shines are not useful because you can t distinguish them during animations(you will waste your time)
Add shines only in stance, crouch, few intros and dead sprites
Back to top Go down
Somm

Somm

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJune 29th 2021, 2:58 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
yolomate wrote:

buddy, the easiest method for doing this is just shade it like the clothes and put some "white pixels" to show the light reflecting. (Unlike the clothes, the metal texture reflect the light)

Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 WvUxBCrgWG+7AAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Always imagine a light source coming from some direction and put the white pixels where it "touch" the object.
ps* look the bike is using the same thing :v

What I guess yolomate is saying with smart palete is that you must separate the legs color from the helmet to not mess everything.

Anyway, when you got more experienced you also going to imagine whats on the front/back/above/bellow and how it affects the contact of the light with the object

If you search "shading tutorial" on google images you will find a lot of useful informations.

Some shading tutorial examples:

yolomate, MatreroG, Fede X and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 1:46 pm

ok if it's true and I notice the difference in quality, I'm doing a test, I like the result. But this change implies more work (I had almost finished the sprites) This change is going to require more time and effort ... But I think it will be worth it.
Thanks for the help friend ...

NEW
Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 9000015
Effect Silver

OLD
Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 Old10

yolomate and MatreroG like this post

Back to top Go down
yolomate

yolomate

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 2:03 pm

fede de 10 wrote:
ok if it's true and I notice the difference in quality, I'm doing a test, I like the result. But this change implies more work (I had almost finished the sprites) This change is going to require more time and effort ... But I think it will be worth it.

NEW
Effect Silver

OLD
but the helmet color still united to white suit? scratch

WaldoMugen likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 2:24 pm

Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 Stan10
New Stance
Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 1st 2021, 2:27 pm

yolomate wrote:
fede de 10 wrote:

NEW
Effect Silver

OLD
but the helmet color still united to white suit? scratch

Yes my friend, to change the color of the pants I should change all the sprites again, the brightness of the helmet complicates Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 1f605  Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 1f623

yolomate likes this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 7th 2021, 7:54 pm

Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 9000016

currently working on a new intro for Peacemaker. (Tribute to Jhon Cena). I'm trying to assimilate it, the intro will include his presentation music to make a small nod to the movie Suicide Scuadron.

animaraz, yolomate and WaldoMugen like this post

Back to top Go down
Fede X

Fede X

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 EmptyJuly 26th 2021, 9:03 pm

Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 Pae13

Preview of the new John Cena type intro. we still need to finish but this is progress.

yolomate and jspiderman171717 like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10   Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peacemaker Beta Release by Fede de 10
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next